Convert Watt-seconds to Quads
Enter the energy in watt-seconds below to get the value converted to quads.
How to Convert Watt-seconds to Quads
To convert a watt-second measurement to a quad measurement, multiply the energy by the conversion ratio. One watt-second is equal to 9.4782E-19 quads, so use this simple formula to convert:
The energy in quads is equal to the watt-seconds multiplied by 9.4782E-19.
Watt-seconds and quads are both units used to measure energy. Keep reading to learn more about each unit of measure.
Watt-seconds can be abbreviated as Ws, for example 1 watt-second can be written as 1 Ws.
One therm is a measure of heat energy equal to one quadrillion (1,000,000,000,000,000) BTU, which are equal to the amount of heat energy required to increase the temperature of one pound of water one degree Fahrenheit. Quads are usually used when talking about energy resources and consumption on a national or international scale.
The quad is a US customary unit of energy.
Watt-second Measurements and Equivalent Quad Conversions
More Watt-second Energy Conversions
- Convert to Joules
- 1 Ws is equal to 1 joules
- Convert to Kilojoules
- 1 Ws is equal to 0.001 kilojoules
- Convert to Megajoules
- 1 Ws is equal to 1.0E-6 megajoules
- Convert to Gigajoules
- 1 Ws is equal to 1.0E-9 gigajoules
- Convert to Calories
- 1 Ws is equal to 0.239006 calories
- Convert to Kilocalories
- 1 Ws is equal to 0.000239 kilocalories
- Convert to Megacalories
- 1 Ws is equal to 2.3901E-7 megacalories
- Convert to Watt-hours
- 1 Ws is equal to 0.000278 watt-hours
- Convert to Kilowatt-hours
- 1 Ws is equal to 2.7778E-7 kilowatt-hours
- Convert to Megawatt-hours
- 1 Ws is equal to 2.7778E-10 megawatt-hours
- Convert to British Thermal Units
- 1 Ws is equal to 0.000948 british thermal units
- Convert to Million BTU
- 1 Ws is equal to 9.4782E-10 million BTU
- Convert to Therms
- 1 Ws is equal to 9.4782E-9 therms