Electronvolts to Quads Converter
Enter the energy in electronvolts below to get the value converted to quads.
Do you want to convert quads to electronvolts?
How to Convert Electronvolts to Quads
To convert a measurement in electronvolts to a measurement in quads, multiply the energy by the following conversion ratio: 1.5186E-37 quads/electronvolt.
Since one electronvolt is equal to 1.5186E-37 quads, you can use this simple formula to convert:
The energy in quads is equal to the energy in electronvolts multiplied by 1.5186E-37.
Electronvolts and quads are both units used to measure energy. Keep reading to learn more about each unit of measure.
What is an Electronvolt?
An electronvolt is the amount of energy required to accelerate an electron through a difference in electric potential of one volt in vacuum. One electronvolt is equal to the charge of 1.602176634 × 10−19 C, and is equal to the energy of 1.602176634 × 10−19 Joules.
Electronvolts can be abbreviated as eV; for example, 1 electronvolt can be written as 1 eV.
Energy in electronvolts can be expressed using the following formula: E = qV
The energy E in electronvolts is equal to the electric charge q in elementary charge times the potential difference V in volts.
Learn more about electronvolts.
What is a Quad?
One therm is a measure of heat energy equal to one quadrillion (1,000,000,000,000,000) BTU, which are equal to the amount of heat energy required to increase the temperature of one pound of water one degree Fahrenheit. Quads are usually used when talking about energy resources and consumption on a national or international scale.
The quad is a US customary unit of energy.
Learn more about quads.
Electronvolt to Quad Conversion Table
- Tatum, J., Electricity and Magnetism - 2.3: Electron-volts, https://phys.libretexts.org/Bookshelves/Electricity_and_Magnetism/Electricity_and_Magnetism_(Tatum)/02%3A_Electrostatic_Potential/2.03%3A_Electron-volts
More Electronvolt & Quad Conversions
- electronvolts to joules
- electronvolts to kilojoules
- electronvolts to megajoules
- electronvolts to gigajoules
- electronvolts to calories
- electronvolts to kilocalories
- electronvolts to megacalories
- electronvolts to watt-hours
- electronvolts to kilowatt-hours
- electronvolts to megawatt-hours
- electronvolts to watt-seconds
- electronvolts to british thermal units
- electronvolts to million BTU
- electronvolts to therms
- electronvolts to kiloelectronvolts
- electronvolts to megaelectronvolts
- joules to quads
- kilojoules to quads
- megajoules to quads
- gigajoules to quads
- calories to quads
- kilocalories to quads
- megacalories to quads
- watt-hours to quads
- kilowatt-hours to quads
- megawatt-hours to quads
- watt-seconds to quads
- british thermal units to quads
- million BTU to quads
- therms to quads
- kiloelectronvolts to quads
- megaelectronvolts to quads