Convert Watt-hours to Quads
Enter the energy in watt-hours below to get the value converted to quads.
How to Convert Watt-hours to Quads
To convert a watt-hour measurement to a quad measurement, multiply the energy by the conversion ratio. One watt-hour is equal to 3.4121E-15 quads, so use this simple formula to convert:
The energy in quads is equal to the watt-hours multiplied by 3.4121E-15.
Watt-hours and quads are both units used to measure energy. Keep reading to learn more about each unit of measure.
Watt-hours can be abbreviated as Wh, for example 1 watt-hour can be written as 1 Wh.
One therm is a measure of heat energy equal to one quadrillion (1,000,000,000,000,000) BTU, which are equal to the amount of heat energy required to increase the temperature of one pound of water one degree Fahrenheit. Quads are usually used when talking about energy resources and consumption on a national or international scale.
The quad is a US customary unit of energy.
Watt-hour Measurements and Equivalent Quad Conversions
More Watt-hour Energy Conversions
- Convert to Joules
- 1 Wh is equal to 3,600 joules
- Convert to Kilojoules
- 1 Wh is equal to 3.6 kilojoules
- Convert to Megajoules
- 1 Wh is equal to 0.0036 megajoules
- Convert to Gigajoules
- 1 Wh is equal to 3.6E-6 gigajoules
- Convert to Calories
- 1 Wh is equal to 860.42065 calories
- Convert to Kilocalories
- 1 Wh is equal to 0.860421 kilocalories
- Convert to Megacalories
- 1 Wh is equal to 0.00086 megacalories
- Convert to Kilowatt-hours
- 1 Wh is equal to 0.001 kilowatt-hours
- Convert to Megawatt-hours
- 1 Wh is equal to 1.0E-6 megawatt-hours
- Convert to Watt-seconds
- 1 Wh is equal to 3,600 watt-seconds
- Convert to British Thermal Units
- 1 Wh is equal to 3.412142 british thermal units
- Convert to Million BTU
- 1 Wh is equal to 3.4121E-6 million BTU
- Convert to Therms
- 1 Wh is equal to 3.4121E-5 therms