Watt-Hours to Kiloelectronvolts Converter
Enter the energy in watt-hours below to get the value converted to kiloelectronvolts.
Do you want to convert kiloelectronvolts to watt-hours?
How to Convert Watt-Hours to Kiloelectronvolts
To convert a measurement in watt-hours to a measurement in kiloelectronvolts, multiply the energy by the following conversion ratio: 2.2469E+19 kiloelectronvolts/watt-hour.
Since one watt-hour is equal to 2.2469E+19 kiloelectronvolts, you can use this simple formula to convert:
The energy in kiloelectronvolts is equal to the energy in watt-hours multiplied by 2.2469E+19.
How Many Kiloelectronvolts Are in a Watt-Hour?
There are 2.2469E+19 kiloelectronvolts in a watt-hour, which is why we use this value in the formula above.
1 Wh = 2.2469E+19 keV
Watt-hours and kiloelectronvolts are both units used to measure energy. Keep reading to learn more about each unit of measure.
What is a Watt-Hour?
The watt-hour is a measure of electrical energy equal to one watt of power over a one hour period.
Watt-hours are usually abbreviated as Wh, although the formally adopted expression is W·h. The abbreviation W h is also sometimes used. For example, 1 watt-hour can be written as 1 Wh, 1 W·h, or 1 W h.
In formal expressions, the centered dot (·) or space is used to separate units used to indicate multiplication in an expression and to avoid conflicting prefixes being misinterpreted as a unit symbol.
Learn more about watt-hours.
What is a Kiloelectronvolt?
Kiloelectronvolts can be abbreviated as keV; for example, 1 kiloelectronvolt can be written as 1 keV.
Learn more about kiloelectronvolts.
Watt-Hour to Kiloelectronvolt Conversion Table
|0.0000000000000000001 Wh||2.2469 keV|
|0.0000000000000000002 Wh||4.4939 keV|
|0.0000000000000000003 Wh||6.7408 keV|
|0.0000000000000000004 Wh||8.9878 keV|
|0.0000000000000000005 Wh||11.23 keV|
|0.0000000000000000006 Wh||13.48 keV|
|0.0000000000000000007 Wh||15.73 keV|
|0.0000000000000000008 Wh||17.98 keV|
|0.0000000000000000009 Wh||20.22 keV|
|0.00000000000000000001 Wh||0.224694 keV|
|0.0000000000000000001 Wh||2.2469 keV|
|0.000000000000000001 Wh||22.47 keV|
|0.00000000000000001 Wh||224.69 keV|
|0.0000000000000001 Wh||2,247 keV|
|0.000000000000001 Wh||22,469 keV|
|0.00000000000001 Wh||224,694 keV|
|0.0000000000001 Wh||2,246,943 keV|
|0.000000000001 Wh||22,469,434 keV|
|0.00000000001 Wh||224,694,336 keV|
|0.0000000001 Wh||2,246,943,364 keV|
|0.000000001 Wh||22,469,433,636 keV|
|0.00000001 Wh||224,694,336,357 keV|
|0.0000001 Wh||2,246,943,363,574 keV|
|0.000001 Wh||22,469,433,635,737 keV|
|0.00001 Wh||224,690,000,000,000 keV|
|0.0001 Wh||2,246,900,000,000,000 keV|
|0.001 Wh||22,469,000,000,000,000 keV|
|0.01 Wh||224,690,000,000,000,000 keV|
|0.1 Wh||2,246,900,000,000,000,000 keV|
|1 Wh||22,469,000,000,000,000,000 keV|
- Bureau International des Poids et Mesures, The International System of Units (SI), 9th edition, 2019, https://www.bipm.org/documents/20126/41483022/SI-Brochure-9-EN.pdf
More Watt-Hour & Kiloelectronvolt Conversions
- watt-hours to joules
- watt-hours to kilojoules
- watt-hours to megajoules
- watt-hours to gigajoules
- watt-hours to calories
- watt-hours to kilocalories
- watt-hours to megacalories
- watt-hours to kilowatt-hours
- watt-hours to megawatt-hours
- watt-hours to watt-seconds
- watt-hours to british thermal units
- watt-hours to million BTU
- watt-hours to therms
- watt-hours to quads
- watt-hours to electronvolts
- watt-hours to megaelectronvolts
- joules to kiloelectronvolts
- kilojoules to kiloelectronvolts
- megajoules to kiloelectronvolts
- gigajoules to kiloelectronvolts
- calories to kiloelectronvolts
- kilocalories to kiloelectronvolts
- megacalories to kiloelectronvolts
- kilowatt-hours to kiloelectronvolts
- megawatt-hours to kiloelectronvolts
- watt-seconds to kiloelectronvolts
- british thermal units to kiloelectronvolts
- million BTU to kiloelectronvolts
- therms to kiloelectronvolts
- quads to kiloelectronvolts
- electronvolts to kiloelectronvolts
- megaelectronvolts to kiloelectronvolts