Watt-Seconds to Kiloelectronvolts Converter
Enter the energy in watt-seconds below to get the value converted to kiloelectronvolts.
Do you want to convert kiloelectronvolts to watt-seconds?
How to Convert Watt-Seconds to Kiloelectronvolts
To convert a measurement in watt-seconds to a measurement in kiloelectronvolts, multiply the energy by the following conversion ratio: 6.2415E+15 kiloelectronvolts/watt-second.
Since one watt-second is equal to 6.2415E+15 kiloelectronvolts, you can use this simple formula to convert:
The energy in kiloelectronvolts is equal to the energy in watt-seconds multiplied by 6.2415E+15.
How Many Kiloelectronvolts Are in a Watt-Second?
There are 6.2415E+15 kiloelectronvolts in a watt-second, which is why we use this value in the formula above.
1 Ws = 6.2415E+15 keV
Watt-seconds and kiloelectronvolts are both units used to measure energy. Keep reading to learn more about each unit of measure.
What is a Watt-Second?
The watt-second is a measure of electrical energy equal to one watt of power over a one second period. One watt-second is equal to 1/3,600 of a watt-hour or one joule.
Watt-seconds are usually abbreviated as Ws, although the formally adopted expression is W·s. The abbreviation W s is also sometimes used. For example, 1 watt-second can be written as 1 Ws, 1 W·s, or 1 W s.
In formal expressions, the centered dot (·) or space is used to separate units used to indicate multiplication in an expression and to avoid conflicting prefixes being misinterpreted as a unit symbol.
Learn more about watt-seconds.
What is a Kiloelectronvolt?
Kiloelectronvolts can be abbreviated as keV; for example, 1 kiloelectronvolt can be written as 1 keV.
Learn more about kiloelectronvolts.
Watt-Second to Kiloelectronvolt Conversion Table
|0.000000000000001 Ws||6.2415 keV|
|0.000000000000002 Ws||12.48 keV|
|0.000000000000003 Ws||18.72 keV|
|0.000000000000004 Ws||24.97 keV|
|0.000000000000005 Ws||31.21 keV|
|0.000000000000006 Ws||37.45 keV|
|0.000000000000007 Ws||43.69 keV|
|0.000000000000008 Ws||49.93 keV|
|0.000000000000009 Ws||56.17 keV|
|0.0000000000000001 Ws||0.624151 keV|
|0.000000000000001 Ws||6.2415 keV|
|0.00000000000001 Ws||62.42 keV|
|0.0000000000001 Ws||624.15 keV|
|0.000000000001 Ws||6,242 keV|
|0.00000000001 Ws||62,415 keV|
|0.0000000001 Ws||624,151 keV|
|0.000000001 Ws||6,241,509 keV|
|0.00000001 Ws||62,415,093 keV|
|0.0000001 Ws||624,150,934 keV|
|0.000001 Ws||6,241,509,343 keV|
|0.00001 Ws||62,415,093,433 keV|
|0.0001 Ws||624,150,934,326 keV|
|0.001 Ws||6,241,509,343,260 keV|
|0.01 Ws||62,415,093,432,602 keV|
|0.1 Ws||624,150,000,000,000 keV|
|1 Ws||6,241,500,000,000,000 keV|
- Bureau International des Poids et Mesures, The International System of Units (SI), 9th edition, 2019, https://www.bipm.org/documents/20126/41483022/SI-Brochure-9-EN.pdf
More Watt-Second & Kiloelectronvolt Conversions
- watt-seconds to joules
- watt-seconds to kilojoules
- watt-seconds to megajoules
- watt-seconds to gigajoules
- watt-seconds to calories
- watt-seconds to kilocalories
- watt-seconds to megacalories
- watt-seconds to watt-hours
- watt-seconds to kilowatt-hours
- watt-seconds to megawatt-hours
- watt-seconds to british thermal units
- watt-seconds to million BTU
- watt-seconds to therms
- watt-seconds to quads
- watt-seconds to electronvolts
- watt-seconds to megaelectronvolts
- joules to kiloelectronvolts
- kilojoules to kiloelectronvolts
- megajoules to kiloelectronvolts
- gigajoules to kiloelectronvolts
- calories to kiloelectronvolts
- kilocalories to kiloelectronvolts
- megacalories to kiloelectronvolts
- watt-hours to kiloelectronvolts
- kilowatt-hours to kiloelectronvolts
- megawatt-hours to kiloelectronvolts
- british thermal units to kiloelectronvolts
- million BTU to kiloelectronvolts
- therms to kiloelectronvolts
- quads to kiloelectronvolts
- electronvolts to kiloelectronvolts
- megaelectronvolts to kiloelectronvolts