Electronvolts to Kilowatt-Hours Converter
Enter the energy in electronvolts below to get the value converted to kilowatt-hours.
Do you want to convert kilowatt-hours to electronvolts?
How to Convert Electronvolts to Kilowatt-Hours
To convert an electronvolt measurement to a kilowatt-hour measurement, multiply the energy by the conversion ratio.
Since one electronvolt is equal to 4.4505E-26 kilowatt-hours, you can use this simple formula to convert:
The energy in kilowatt-hours is equal to the electronvolts multiplied by 4.4505E-26.
Electronvolts and kilowatt-hours are both units used to measure energy. Keep reading to learn more about each unit of measure.
What is an Electronvolt?
An electronvolt is the amount of energy required to accelerate an electron through a difference in electric potential of one volt in vacuum. One electronvolt is equal to the charge of 1.602176634 × 10−19 C, and is equal to the energy of 1.602176634 × 10−19 Joules.
Electronvolts can be abbreviated as eV; for example, 1 electronvolt can be written as 1 eV.
Energy in electronvolts can be expressed using the following formula: E = qV
The energy E in electronvolts is equal to the electric charge q in elementary charge times the potential difference V in volts.
Learn more about electronvolts.
What is a Kilowatt-Hour?
A kilowatt-hour is a measure of electrical energy equal to one kilowatt, or 1,000 watts, of power over a one hour period. Kilowatt-hours are a measure of electrical work performed over a period of time, and are often used as a way of measuring energy usage by electric companies.
Kilowatt-hours are usually abbreviated as kWh, although the formally adopted expression is kW·h. The abbreviation kW h is also sometimes used. For example, 1 kilowatt-hour can be written as 1 kWh, 1 kW·h, or 1 kW h.
In formal expressions, the centered dot (·) or space is used to separate units used to indicate multiplication in an expression and to avoid conflicting prefixes being misinterpreted as a unit symbol.
Learn more about kilowatt-hours.
Electronvolt to Kilowatt-Hour Conversion Table
|1 eV||0.000000000000000000000000044505 kWh|
|2 eV||0.00000000000000000000000008901 kWh|
|3 eV||0.00000000000000000000000013351 kWh|
|4 eV||0.00000000000000000000000017802 kWh|
|5 eV||0.00000000000000000000000022252 kWh|
|6 eV||0.00000000000000000000000026703 kWh|
|7 eV||0.00000000000000000000000031153 kWh|
|8 eV||0.00000000000000000000000035604 kWh|
|9 eV||0.00000000000000000000000040054 kWh|
|10 eV||0.00000000000000000000000044505 kWh|
|100 eV||0.0000000000000000000000044505 kWh|
|1,000 eV||0.000000000000000000000044505 kWh|
|10,000 eV||0.00000000000000000000044505 kWh|
|100,000 eV||0.0000000000000000000044505 kWh|
|1,000,000 eV||0.000000000000000000044505 kWh|
|10,000,000 eV||0.00000000000000000044505 kWh|
|100,000,000 eV||0.0000000000000000044505 kWh|
|1,000,000,000 eV||0.000000000000000044505 kWh|
|10,000,000,000 eV||0.00000000000000044505 kWh|
|100,000,000,000 eV||0.0000000000000044505 kWh|
|1,000,000,000,000 eV||0.000000000000044505 kWh|
|10,000,000,000,000 eV||0.00000000000044505 kWh|
|100,000,000,000,000 eV||0.0000000000044505 kWh|
|1,000,000,000,000,000 eV||0.000000000044505 kWh|
|10,000,000,000,000,000 eV||0.00000000044505 kWh|
|100,000,000,000,000,000 eV||0.0000000044505 kWh|
|1,000,000,000,000,000,000 eV||0.000000044505 kWh|
|10,000,000,000,000,000,000 eV||0.00000044505 kWh|
|100,000,000,000,000,000,000 eV||0.0000044505 kWh|
|1,000,000,000,000,000,000,000 eV||0.000044505 kWh|
|10,000,000,000,000,000,000,000 eV||0.000445 kWh|
|99,999,999,999,999,991,611,392 eV||0.00445 kWh|
|999,999,999,999,999,983,222,784 eV||0.044505 kWh|
|10,000,000,000,000,000,905,969,664 eV||0.445049 kWh|
|100,000,000,000,000,004,764,729,344 eV||4.4505 kWh|
- Tatum, J., Electricity and Magnetism - 2.3: Electron-volts, https://phys.libretexts.org/Bookshelves/Electricity_and_Magnetism/Electricity_and_Magnetism_(Tatum)/02%3A_Electrostatic_Potential/2.03%3A_Electron-volts
- Bureau International des Poids et Mesures, The International System of Units (SI), 9th edition, 2019, https://www.bipm.org/documents/20126/41483022/SI-Brochure-9-EN.pdf
More Electronvolt & Kilowatt-Hour Conversions
- electronvolts to joules
- electronvolts to kilojoules
- electronvolts to megajoules
- electronvolts to gigajoules
- electronvolts to calories
- electronvolts to kilocalories
- electronvolts to megacalories
- electronvolts to watt-hours
- electronvolts to megawatt-hours
- electronvolts to watt-seconds
- electronvolts to british thermal units
- electronvolts to million BTU
- electronvolts to therms
- electronvolts to quads
- electronvolts to kiloelectronvolts
- electronvolts to megaelectronvolts
- joules to kilowatt-hours
- kilojoules to kilowatt-hours
- megajoules to kilowatt-hours
- gigajoules to kilowatt-hours
- calories to kilowatt-hours
- kilocalories to kilowatt-hours
- megacalories to kilowatt-hours
- watt-hours to kilowatt-hours
- megawatt-hours to kilowatt-hours
- watt-seconds to kilowatt-hours
- british thermal units to kilowatt-hours
- million BTU to kilowatt-hours
- therms to kilowatt-hours
- quads to kilowatt-hours
- kiloelectronvolts to kilowatt-hours
- megaelectronvolts to kilowatt-hours