Kilowatt-Hours to Electronvolts Converter
Enter the energy in kilowatt-hours below to get the value converted to electronvolts.
Do you want to convert electronvolts to kilowatt-hours?
How to Convert Kilowatt-Hours to Electronvolts
To convert a measurement in kilowatt-hours to a measurement in electronvolts, multiply the energy by the following conversion ratio: 2.2469E+25 electronvolts/kilowatt-hour.
Since one kilowatt-hour is equal to 2.2469E+25 electronvolts, you can use this simple formula to convert:
The energy in electronvolts is equal to the energy in kilowatt-hours multiplied by 2.2469E+25.
How Many Electronvolts Are in a Kilowatt-Hour?
There are 2.2469E+25 electronvolts in a kilowatt-hour, which is why we use this value in the formula above.
1 kWh = 2.2469E+25 eV
Kilowatt-hours and electronvolts are both units used to measure energy. Keep reading to learn more about each unit of measure.
What is a Kilowatt-Hour?
A kilowatt-hour is a measure of electrical energy equal to one kilowatt, or 1,000 watts, of power over a one hour period. Kilowatt-hours are a measure of electrical work performed over a period of time, and are often used as a way of measuring energy usage by electric companies.
Kilowatt-hours are usually abbreviated as kWh, although the formally adopted expression is kW·h. The abbreviation kW h is also sometimes used. For example, 1 kilowatt-hour can be written as 1 kWh, 1 kW·h, or 1 kW h.
In formal expressions, the centered dot (·) or space is used to separate units used to indicate multiplication in an expression and to avoid conflicting prefixes being misinterpreted as a unit symbol.
Learn more about kilowatt-hours.
What is an Electronvolt?
An electronvolt is the amount of energy required to accelerate an electron through a difference in electric potential of one volt in vacuum. One electronvolt is equal to the charge of 1.602176634 × 10−19 C, and is equal to the energy of 1.602176634 × 10−19 Joules.
Electronvolts can be abbreviated as eV; for example, 1 electronvolt can be written as 1 eV.
Energy in electronvolts can be expressed using the following formula: E = qV
The energy E in electronvolts is equal to the electric charge q in elementary charge times the potential difference V in volts.
Learn more about electronvolts.
Kilowatt-Hour to Electronvolt Conversion Table
|0.0000000000000000000000001 kWh||2.2469 eV|
|0.0000000000000000000000002 kWh||4.4939 eV|
|0.0000000000000000000000003 kWh||6.7408 eV|
|0.0000000000000000000000004 kWh||8.9878 eV|
|0.0000000000000000000000005 kWh||11.23 eV|
|0.0000000000000000000000006 kWh||13.48 eV|
|0.0000000000000000000000007 kWh||15.73 eV|
|0.0000000000000000000000008 kWh||17.98 eV|
|0.0000000000000000000000009 kWh||20.22 eV|
|0.00000000000000000000000001 kWh||0.224694 eV|
|0.0000000000000000000000001 kWh||2.2469 eV|
|0.000000000000000000000001 kWh||22.47 eV|
|0.00000000000000000000001 kWh||224.69 eV|
|0.0000000000000000000001 kWh||2,247 eV|
|0.000000000000000000001 kWh||22,469 eV|
|0.00000000000000000001 kWh||224,694 eV|
|0.0000000000000000001 kWh||2,246,943 eV|
|0.000000000000000001 kWh||22,469,434 eV|
|0.00000000000000001 kWh||224,694,336 eV|
|0.0000000000000001 kWh||2,246,943,364 eV|
|0.000000000000001 kWh||22,469,433,636 eV|
|0.00000000000001 kWh||224,694,336,357 eV|
|0.0000000000001 kWh||2,246,943,363,574 eV|
|0.000000000001 kWh||22,469,433,635,737 eV|
|0.00000000001 kWh||224,690,000,000,000 eV|
|0.0000000001 kWh||2,246,900,000,000,000 eV|
|0.000000001 kWh||22,469,000,000,000,000 eV|
|0.00000001 kWh||224,690,000,000,000,000 eV|
|0.0000001 kWh||2,246,900,000,000,000,000 eV|
|0.000001 kWh||22,469,000,000,000,000,000 eV|
|0.00001 kWh||224,690,000,000,000,000,000 eV|
|0.0001 kWh||2,246,899,999,999,999,868,928 eV|
|0.001 kWh||22,469,000,000,000,000,786,432 eV|
|0.01 kWh||224,690,000,000,000,007,864,320 eV|
|0.1 kWh||2,246,900,000,000,000,078,643,200 eV|
|1 kWh||22,469,000,000,000,001,323,302,912 eV|
- Bureau International des Poids et Mesures, The International System of Units (SI), 9th edition, 2019, https://www.bipm.org/documents/20126/41483022/SI-Brochure-9-EN.pdf
- Tatum, J., Electricity and Magnetism - 2.3: Electron-volts, https://phys.libretexts.org/Bookshelves/Electricity_and_Magnetism/Electricity_and_Magnetism_(Tatum)/02%3A_Electrostatic_Potential/2.03%3A_Electron-volts
More Kilowatt-Hour & Electronvolt Conversions
- kilowatt-hours to joules
- kilowatt-hours to kilojoules
- kilowatt-hours to megajoules
- kilowatt-hours to gigajoules
- kilowatt-hours to calories
- kilowatt-hours to kilocalories
- kilowatt-hours to megacalories
- kilowatt-hours to watt-hours
- kilowatt-hours to megawatt-hours
- kilowatt-hours to watt-seconds
- kilowatt-hours to british thermal units
- kilowatt-hours to million BTU
- kilowatt-hours to therms
- kilowatt-hours to quads
- kilowatt-hours to kiloelectronvolts
- kilowatt-hours to megaelectronvolts
- joules to electronvolts
- kilojoules to electronvolts
- megajoules to electronvolts
- gigajoules to electronvolts
- calories to electronvolts
- kilocalories to electronvolts
- megacalories to electronvolts
- watt-hours to electronvolts
- megawatt-hours to electronvolts
- watt-seconds to electronvolts
- british thermal units to electronvolts
- million BTU to electronvolts
- therms to electronvolts
- quads to electronvolts
- kiloelectronvolts to electronvolts
- megaelectronvolts to electronvolts