Convert Therms to Electronvolts
Enter the energy in therms below to get the value converted to electronvolts.
How to Convert Therms to Electronvolts
To convert a therm measurement to a electronvolt measurement, multiply the energy by the conversion ratio. One therm is equal to 6.5851E+26 electronvolts, so use this simple formula to convert:
The energy in electronvolts is equal to the therms multiplied by 6.5851E+26.
Therms and electronvolts are both units used to measure energy. Keep reading to learn more about each unit of measure.
One therm is a measure of heat energy equal to 100,000 BTU, which are equal to the amount of heat energy required to increase the temperature of one pound of water one degree Fahrenheit. Therms are often used by natural gas companies to measure the heat equivalent of gas used.
The therm is a US customary unit of energy.
The electronvolt is a unit of energy used in physics, most commonly in electrostatic particle accelerator sciences.
Electronvolts can be abbreviated as eV, for example 1 electronvolt can be written as 1 eV.
Energy in electronvolts can be expressed using the following formula: E = qV
Therm Measurements and Equivalent Electronvolt Conversions
More Therm Energy Conversions
- Convert to Joules
- 1 therm is equal to 105,505,585.3 joules
- Convert to Kilojoules
- 1 therm is equal to 105,505.6 kilojoules
- Convert to Megajoules
- 1 therm is equal to 105.505585 megajoules
- Convert to Gigajoules
- 1 therm is equal to 0.105506 gigajoules
- Convert to Calories
- 1 therm is equal to 25,216,440.1 calories
- Convert to Kilocalories
- 1 therm is equal to 25,216.4 kilocalories
- Convert to Megacalories
- 1 therm is equal to 25.21644 megacalories
- Convert to Watt-hours
- 1 therm is equal to 29,307.1 watt-hours
- Convert to Kilowatt-hours
- 1 therm is equal to 29.307107 kilowatt-hours
- Convert to Megawatt-hours
- 1 therm is equal to 0.029307 megawatt-hours
- Convert to Watt-seconds
- 1 therm is equal to 105,505,585.3 watt-seconds
- Convert to British Thermal Units
- 1 therm is equal to 100,000 british thermal units
- Convert to Million BTU
- 1 therm is equal to 0.1 million BTU
- Convert to Quads
- 1 therm is equal to 1.0E-10 quads