Electronvolts to Megawatt-Hours Converter
Enter the energy in electronvolts below to get the value converted to megawatt-hours.
Do you want to convert megawatt-hours to electronvolts?
How to Convert Electronvolts to Megawatt-Hours
To convert a measurement in electronvolts to a measurement in megawatt-hours, multiply the energy by the following conversion ratio: 4.4505E-29 megawatt-hours/electronvolt.
Since one electronvolt is equal to 4.4505E-29 megawatt-hours, you can use this simple formula to convert:
The energy in megawatt-hours is equal to the energy in electronvolts multiplied by 4.4505E-29.
Electronvolts and megawatt-hours are both units used to measure energy. Keep reading to learn more about each unit of measure.
What is an Electronvolt?
An electronvolt is the amount of energy required to accelerate an electron through a difference in electric potential of one volt in vacuum. One electronvolt is equal to the charge of 1.602176634 × 10−19 C, and is equal to the energy of 1.602176634 × 10−19 Joules.
Electronvolts can be abbreviated as eV; for example, 1 electronvolt can be written as 1 eV.
Energy in electronvolts can be expressed using the following formula: E = qV
The energy E in electronvolts is equal to the electric charge q in elementary charge times the potential difference V in volts.
Learn more about electronvolts.
What is a Megawatt-Hour?
A megawatt-hour is a measure of electrical energy equal to one megawatt, or 1,000,000 watts, of power over a one hour period. Megawatt-hours are a measure of electrical work performed over a period of time, and are often used as a way of measuring energy usage by electric companies.
Megawatt-hours are usually abbreviated as MWh, although the formally adopted expression is MW·h. The abbreviation MW h is also sometimes used. For example, 1 megawatt-hour can be written as 1 MWh, 1 MW·h, or 1 MW h.
In formal expressions, the centered dot (·) or space is used to separate units used to indicate multiplication in an expression and to avoid conflicting prefixes being misinterpreted as a unit symbol.
Learn more about megawatt-hours.
Electronvolt to Megawatt-Hour Conversion Table
|1 eV||0.000000000000000000000000000044505 MWh|
|2 eV||0.00000000000000000000000000008901 MWh|
|3 eV||0.00000000000000000000000000013351 MWh|
|4 eV||0.00000000000000000000000000017802 MWh|
|5 eV||0.00000000000000000000000000022252 MWh|
|6 eV||0.00000000000000000000000000026703 MWh|
|7 eV||0.00000000000000000000000000031153 MWh|
|8 eV||0.00000000000000000000000000035604 MWh|
|9 eV||0.00000000000000000000000000040054 MWh|
|10 eV||0.00000000000000000000000000044505 MWh|
|100 eV||0.0000000000000000000000000044505 MWh|
|1,000 eV||0.000000000000000000000000044505 MWh|
|10,000 eV||0.00000000000000000000000044505 MWh|
|100,000 eV||0.0000000000000000000000044505 MWh|
|1,000,000 eV||0.000000000000000000000044505 MWh|
|10,000,000 eV||0.00000000000000000000044505 MWh|
|100,000,000 eV||0.0000000000000000000044505 MWh|
|1,000,000,000 eV||0.000000000000000000044505 MWh|
|10,000,000,000 eV||0.00000000000000000044505 MWh|
|100,000,000,000 eV||0.0000000000000000044505 MWh|
|1,000,000,000,000 eV||0.000000000000000044505 MWh|
|10,000,000,000,000 eV||0.00000000000000044505 MWh|
|100,000,000,000,000 eV||0.0000000000000044505 MWh|
|1,000,000,000,000,000 eV||0.000000000000044505 MWh|
|10,000,000,000,000,000 eV||0.00000000000044505 MWh|
|100,000,000,000,000,000 eV||0.0000000000044505 MWh|
|1,000,000,000,000,000,000 eV||0.000000000044505 MWh|
|10,000,000,000,000,000,000 eV||0.00000000044505 MWh|
|100,000,000,000,000,000,000 eV||0.0000000044505 MWh|
|1,000,000,000,000,000,000,000 eV||0.000000044505 MWh|
|10,000,000,000,000,000,000,000 eV||0.00000044505 MWh|
|99,999,999,999,999,991,611,392 eV||0.0000044505 MWh|
|999,999,999,999,999,983,222,784 eV||0.000044505 MWh|
|10,000,000,000,000,000,905,969,664 eV||0.000445 MWh|
|100,000,000,000,000,004,764,729,344 eV||0.00445 MWh|
|1,000,000,000,000,000,013,287,555,072 eV||0.044505 MWh|
|9,999,999,999,999,999,583,119,736,832 eV||0.445049 MWh|
|99,999,999,999,999,991,433,150,857,216 eV||4.4505 MWh|
- Tatum, J., Electricity and Magnetism - 2.3: Electron-volts, https://phys.libretexts.org/Bookshelves/Electricity_and_Magnetism/Electricity_and_Magnetism_(Tatum)/02%3A_Electrostatic_Potential/2.03%3A_Electron-volts
- Bureau International des Poids et Mesures, The International System of Units (SI), 9th edition, 2019, https://www.bipm.org/documents/20126/41483022/SI-Brochure-9-EN.pdf
More Electronvolt & Megawatt-Hour Conversions
- electronvolts to joules
- electronvolts to kilojoules
- electronvolts to megajoules
- electronvolts to gigajoules
- electronvolts to calories
- electronvolts to kilocalories
- electronvolts to megacalories
- electronvolts to watt-hours
- electronvolts to kilowatt-hours
- electronvolts to watt-seconds
- electronvolts to british thermal units
- electronvolts to million BTU
- electronvolts to therms
- electronvolts to quads
- electronvolts to kiloelectronvolts
- electronvolts to megaelectronvolts
- joules to megawatt-hours
- kilojoules to megawatt-hours
- megajoules to megawatt-hours
- gigajoules to megawatt-hours
- calories to megawatt-hours
- kilocalories to megawatt-hours
- megacalories to megawatt-hours
- watt-hours to megawatt-hours
- kilowatt-hours to megawatt-hours
- watt-seconds to megawatt-hours
- british thermal units to megawatt-hours
- million BTU to megawatt-hours
- therms to megawatt-hours
- quads to megawatt-hours
- kiloelectronvolts to megawatt-hours
- megaelectronvolts to megawatt-hours