Convert Centimeters Per Second to Meters Per Second
Learn How to Convert Centimeters Per Second to Meters Per Second Using our Conversion Formula
Converting a centimeter per second speed measurement to a meter per second measurement involves multiplying your speed by the conversion ratio to find the result. A centimeter per second is equal to 0.01 meters per second, so to convert simply multiply by 0.01.
For example, 5cm/sec = (5 × 0.01) = 0.05m/sec.
Centimeters per second and meters per second are both units used to measure speed. Learn more about speed and find more speed measurement conversion calculators. A centimeter per second is a metric measurement and can be abbreviated as cm/sec, for example 1cm/sec. A meter per second is a metric measurement and can be abbreviated as m/sec, for example 1m/sec. Learn more about the metric system, including the common unit prefixes and how to convert between metric units.
More Speed Conversions
- Convert to Knots Speed
- 1cm/sec is equal to 0.019438 knots
- Convert to Mach Speed
- 1cm/sec is equal to 2.9155E-5 mach
- Convert to Speed Of Sound Speed
- 1cm/sec is equal to 2.9155E-5 speed of sound
- Convert to Miles Per Hour Speed
- 1cm/sec is equal to 0.022369 miles per hour
- Convert to Feet Per Second Speed
- 1cm/sec is equal to 0.032808 feet per second
- Convert to Kilometers Per Second Speed
- 1cm/sec is equal to 1.0E-5 kilometers per second
- Convert to Kilometers Per Hour Speed
- 1cm/sec is equal to 0.036 kilometers per hour
Centimeter Per Second Measurements and Equivalent Meter Per Second Conversions
|Centimeters Per Second||Meters Per Second||Centimeters Per Second||Meters Per Second||Centimeters Per Second||Meters Per Second|