Convert Centimeters Per Second to Kilometers Per Hour
Learn How to Convert Centimeters Per Second to Kilometers Per Hour Using our Conversion Formula
Converting a centimeter per second speed measurement to a kilometer per hour measurement involves multiplying your speed by the conversion ratio to find the result. A centimeter per second is equal to 0.036 kilometers per hour, so to convert simply multiply by 0.036.
For example, 5cm/sec = (5 × 0.036) = 0.18km/h.
Centimeters per second and kilometers per hour are both units used to measure speed. Learn more about speed and find more speed measurement conversion calculators. A centimeter per second is a metric measurement and can be abbreviated as cm/sec, for example 1cm/sec. A kilometer per hour is a metric measurement and can be abbreviated as km/h, for example 1km/h. Learn more about the metric system, including the common unit prefixes and how to convert between metric units.
More Speed Conversions
- Convert to Knots Speed
- 1cm/sec is equal to 0.019438 knots
- Convert to Mach Speed
- 1cm/sec is equal to 2.9155E-5 mach
- Convert to Speed Of Sound Speed
- 1cm/sec is equal to 2.9155E-5 speed of sound
- Convert to Miles Per Hour Speed
- 1cm/sec is equal to 0.022369 miles per hour
- Convert to Feet Per Second Speed
- 1cm/sec is equal to 0.032808 feet per second
- Convert to Kilometers Per Second Speed
- 1cm/sec is equal to 1.0E-5 kilometers per second
- Convert to Meters Per Second Speed
- 1cm/sec is equal to 0.01 meters per second
Centimeter Per Second Measurements and Equivalent Kilometer Per Hour Conversions
|Centimeters Per Second||Kilometers Per Hour||Centimeters Per Second||Kilometers Per Hour||Centimeters Per Second||Kilometers Per Hour|