Convert Knots to Kilometers Per Hour
Enter your knot value in the form below to get the value calculated in kilometers per hour.
How to Convert Knots to Kilometers Per Hour Using an Easy Conversion Formula
Converting a knot speed measurement to a kilometer per hour measurement involves multiplying your speed by the conversion ratio to find the result. A knot is equal to 1.852 kilometers per hour, so to convert simply multiply by 1.852.
Knots and kilometers per hour are both units used to measure speed. Learn more about speed and find more speed measurement conversion calculators. A knot is an imperial measurement and can be abbreviated as kn, for example 1kn. A kilometer per hour is a metric measurement and can be abbreviated as km/h, for example 1km/h. Learn more about the metric system, including the common unit prefixes and how to convert between metric units.
Knot Measurements and Equivalent Kilometer Per Hour Conversions
|Knots||Kilometers Per Hour||Knots||Kilometers Per Hour||Knots||Kilometers Per Hour|
More Speed Conversions
- Convert to Mach Speed
- 1kn is equal to 0.0015 mach
- Convert to Speed Of Sound Speed
- 1kn is equal to 0.0015 speed of sound
- Convert to Miles Per Hour Speed
- 1kn is equal to 1.150779 miles per hour
- Convert to Feet Per Second Speed
- 1kn is equal to 1.68781 feet per second
- Convert to Kilometers Per Second Speed
- 1kn is equal to 0.000514 kilometers per second
- Convert to Meters Per Second Speed
- 1kn is equal to 0.514444 meters per second
- Convert to Centimeters Per Second Speed
- 1kn is equal to 51.444444 centimeters per second