Convert Knots to Speed Of Sound
Enter your knot value in the form below to get the value calculated in speed of sound.
How to Convert Knots to Speed Of Sound Using an Easy Conversion Formula
Convert knots to speed of sound with this simple formula:
Converting a knot speed measurement to a speed of sound measurement involves multiplying your speed by the conversion ratio to find the result. A knot is equal to 0.0015 speed of sound, so to convert simply multiply by 0.0015.
Knots and speed of sound are both units used to measure speed. Learn more about speed and find more speed measurement conversion calculators. A knot is an imperial measurement and can be abbreviated as kn, for example 1 kn. A speed of sound is a metric measurement. Learn more about the metric system, including the common unit prefixes and how to convert between metric units.
Knot Measurements and Equivalent Speed Of Sound Conversions
|Knots||Speed Of Sound|
More Speed Conversions
- Convert to Mach Speed
- 1 kn is equal to 0.0015 mach
- Convert to Miles Per Hour Speed
- 1 kn is equal to 1.150779 miles per hour
- Convert to Feet Per Second Speed
- 1 kn is equal to 1.68781 feet per second
- Convert to Kilometers Per Second Speed
- 1 kn is equal to 0.000514 kilometers per second
- Convert to Kilometers Per Hour Speed
- 1 kn is equal to 1.852 kilometers per hour
- Convert to Meters Per Second Speed
- 1 kn is equal to 0.514444 meters per second
- Convert to Centimeters Per Second Speed
- 1 kn is equal to 51.444444 centimeters per second