Convert Centimeters Per Second to Knots
Learn How to Convert Centimeters Per Second to Knots Using our Conversion Formula
Converting a centimeter per second speed measurement to a knot measurement involves multiplying your speed by the conversion ratio to find the result. A centimeter per second is equal to 0.019438 knots, so to convert simply multiply by 0.019438.
For example, 5cm/sec = (5 × 0.019438) = 0.097192kn.
Centimeters per second and knots are both units used to measure speed. Learn more about speed and find more speed measurement conversion calculators. A centimeter per second is a metric measurement and can be abbreviated as cm/sec, for example 1cm/sec. A knot is an imperial measurement and can be abbreviated as kn, for example 1kn. Learn more about the metric system, including the common unit prefixes and how to convert between metric units.
More Speed Conversions
- Convert to Mach Speed
- 1cm/sec is equal to 2.9155E-5 mach
- Convert to Speed Of Sound Speed
- 1cm/sec is equal to 2.9155E-5 speed of sound
- Convert to Miles Per Hour Speed
- 1cm/sec is equal to 0.022369 miles per hour
- Convert to Feet Per Second Speed
- 1cm/sec is equal to 0.032808 feet per second
- Convert to Kilometers Per Second Speed
- 1cm/sec is equal to 1.0E-5 kilometers per second
- Convert to Kilometers Per Hour Speed
- 1cm/sec is equal to 0.036 kilometers per hour
- Convert to Meters Per Second Speed
- 1cm/sec is equal to 0.01 meters per second
Centimeter Per Second Measurements and Equivalent Knot Conversions
|Centimeters Per Second||Knots||Centimeters Per Second||Knots||Centimeters Per Second||Knots|