Convert Kilometers Per Second to Knots
Learn How to Convert Kilometers Per Second to Knots Using our Conversion Formula
Converting a kilometer per second speed measurement to a knot measurement involves multiplying your speed by the conversion ratio to find the result. A kilometer per second is equal to 1943.844492 knots, so to convert simply multiply by 1943.844492.
For example, 5km/sec = (5 × 1943.844492) = 9,719.222462kn.
Kilometers per second and knots are both units used to measure speed. Learn more about speed and find more speed measurement conversion calculators. A kilometer per second is a metric measurement and can be abbreviated as km/sec, for example 1km/sec. A knot is an imperial measurement and can be abbreviated as kn, for example 1kn. Learn more about the metric system, including the common unit prefixes and how to convert between metric units.
More Speed Conversions
- Convert to Mach Speed
- 1km/sec is equal to 2.915452 mach
- Convert to Speed Of Sound Speed
- 1km/sec is equal to 2.915452 speed of sound
- Convert to Miles Per Hour Speed
- 1km/sec is equal to 2,237 miles per hour
- Convert to Feet Per Second Speed
- 1km/sec is equal to 3,281 feet per second
- Convert to Kilometers Per Hour Speed
- 1km/sec is equal to 3,600 kilometers per hour
- Convert to Meters Per Second Speed
- 1km/sec is equal to 1,000 meters per second
- Convert to Centimeters Per Second Speed
- 1km/sec is equal to 100,000 centimeters per second
Kilometer Per Second Measurements and Equivalent Knot Conversions
|Kilometers Per Second||Knots||Kilometers Per Second||Knots||Kilometers Per Second||Knots|