Convert Meters Per Second to Knots
Enter your meter per second value in the form below to get the value calculated in knots.
How to Convert Meters Per Second to Knots Using an Easy Conversion Formula
Converting a meter per second speed measurement to a knot measurement involves multiplying your speed by the conversion ratio to find the result. A meter per second is equal to 1.943844 knots, so to convert simply multiply by 1.943844.
Meters per second and knots are both units used to measure speed. Learn more about speed and find more speed measurement conversion calculators. A meter per second is a metric measurement and can be abbreviated as m/sec, for example 1m/sec. A knot is an imperial measurement and can be abbreviated as kn, for example 1kn. Learn more about the metric system, including the common unit prefixes and how to convert between metric units.
Meter Per Second Measurements and Equivalent Knot Conversions
|Meters Per Second||Knots||Meters Per Second||Knots||Meters Per Second||Knots|
More Speed Conversions
- Convert to Mach Speed
- 1m/sec is equal to 0.002915 mach
- Convert to Speed Of Sound Speed
- 1m/sec is equal to 0.002915 speed of sound
- Convert to Miles Per Hour Speed
- 1m/sec is equal to 2.236936 miles per hour
- Convert to Feet Per Second Speed
- 1m/sec is equal to 3.28084 feet per second
- Convert to Kilometers Per Second Speed
- 1m/sec is equal to 0.001 kilometers per second
- Convert to Kilometers Per Hour Speed
- 1m/sec is equal to 3.6 kilometers per hour
- Convert to Centimeters Per Second Speed
- 1m/sec is equal to 100 centimeters per second