Convert Meters Per Second to Centimeters Per Second
Learn How to Convert Meters Per Second to Centimeters Per Second Using our Conversion Formula
Converting a meter per second speed measurement to a centimeter per second measurement involves multiplying your speed by the conversion ratio to find the result. A meter per second is equal to 100 centimeters per second, so to convert simply multiply by 100.
For example, 5m/sec = (5 × 100) = 500cm/sec.
Meters per second and centimeters per second are both units used to measure speed. Learn more about speed and find more speed measurement conversion calculators. A meter per second is a metric measurement and can be abbreviated as m/sec, for example 1m/sec. A centimeter per second is a metric measurement and can be abbreviated as cm/sec, for example 1cm/sec. Learn more about the metric system, including the common unit prefixes and how to convert between metric units.
More Speed Conversions
- Convert to Knots Speed
- 1m/sec is equal to 1.943844 knots
- Convert to Mach Speed
- 1m/sec is equal to 0.002915 mach
- Convert to Speed Of Sound Speed
- 1m/sec is equal to 0.002915 speed of sound
- Convert to Miles Per Hour Speed
- 1m/sec is equal to 2.236936 miles per hour
- Convert to Feet Per Second Speed
- 1m/sec is equal to 3.28084 feet per second
- Convert to Kilometers Per Second Speed
- 1m/sec is equal to 0.001 kilometers per second
- Convert to Kilometers Per Hour Speed
- 1m/sec is equal to 3.6 kilometers per hour
Meter Per Second Measurements and Equivalent Centimeter Per Second Conversions
|Meters Per Second||Centimeters Per Second||Meters Per Second||Centimeters Per Second||Meters Per Second||Centimeters Per Second|