Convert Meters Per Second to Centimeters Per Second
Enter your meter per second value in the form below to get the value calculated in centimeters per second.
How to Convert Meters Per Second to Centimeters Per Second Using an Easy Conversion Formula
Converting a meter per second speed measurement to a centimeter per second measurement involves multiplying your speed by the conversion ratio to find the result. A meter per second is equal to 100 centimeters per second, so to convert simply multiply by 100.
Meters per second and centimeters per second are both units used to measure speed. Learn more about speed and find more speed measurement conversion calculators. A meter per second is a metric measurement and can be abbreviated as m/sec, for example 1m/sec. A centimeter per second is a metric measurement and can be abbreviated as cm/sec, for example 1cm/sec. Learn more about the metric system, including the common unit prefixes and how to convert between metric units.
Meter Per Second Measurements and Equivalent Centimeter Per Second Conversions
|Meters Per Second||Centimeters Per Second||Meters Per Second||Centimeters Per Second||Meters Per Second||Centimeters Per Second|
More Speed Conversions
- Convert to Knots Speed
- 1m/sec is equal to 1.943844 knots
- Convert to Mach Speed
- 1m/sec is equal to 0.002915 mach
- Convert to Speed Of Sound Speed
- 1m/sec is equal to 0.002915 speed of sound
- Convert to Miles Per Hour Speed
- 1m/sec is equal to 2.236936 miles per hour
- Convert to Feet Per Second Speed
- 1m/sec is equal to 3.28084 feet per second
- Convert to Kilometers Per Second Speed
- 1m/sec is equal to 0.001 kilometers per second
- Convert to Kilometers Per Hour Speed
- 1m/sec is equal to 3.6 kilometers per hour