Convert Kilometers Per Second to Centimeters Per Second
Learn How to Convert Kilometers Per Second to Centimeters Per Second Using our Conversion Formula
Converting a kilometer per second speed measurement to a centimeter per second measurement involves multiplying your speed by the conversion ratio to find the result. A kilometer per second is equal to 100000 centimeters per second, so to convert simply multiply by 100000.
For example, 5km/sec = (5 × 100000) = 500,000cm/sec.
Kilometers per second and centimeters per second are both units used to measure speed. Learn more about speed and find more speed measurement conversion calculators. A kilometer per second is a metric measurement and can be abbreviated as km/sec, for example 1km/sec. A centimeter per second is a metric measurement and can be abbreviated as cm/sec, for example 1cm/sec. Learn more about the metric system, including the common unit prefixes and how to convert between metric units.
More Speed Conversions
- Convert to Knots Speed
- 1km/sec is equal to 1,944 knots
- Convert to Mach Speed
- 1km/sec is equal to 2.915452 mach
- Convert to Speed Of Sound Speed
- 1km/sec is equal to 2.915452 speed of sound
- Convert to Miles Per Hour Speed
- 1km/sec is equal to 2,237 miles per hour
- Convert to Feet Per Second Speed
- 1km/sec is equal to 3,281 feet per second
- Convert to Kilometers Per Hour Speed
- 1km/sec is equal to 3,600 kilometers per hour
- Convert to Meters Per Second Speed
- 1km/sec is equal to 1,000 meters per second
Kilometer Per Second Measurements and Equivalent Centimeter Per Second Conversions
|Kilometers Per Second||Centimeters Per Second||Kilometers Per Second||Centimeters Per Second||Kilometers Per Second||Centimeters Per Second|