Convert Speed Of Sound to Centimeters Per Second
Enter the speed in speed of sound below to get the value converted to centimeters per second.
How to Convert Speed Of Sound to Centimeters Per Second
To convert a speed of sound measurement to a centimeter per second measurement, multiply the speed by the conversion ratio. One speed of sound is equal to 34,300 centimeters per second, so use this simple formula to convert:
The speed in centimeters per second is equal to the speed of sound multiplied by 34,300.
Speed of sound and centimeters per second are both units used to measure speed. Keep reading to learn more about each unit of measure.
The centimeter per second, or centimetre per second, is an SI unit of speed in the metric system. Centimeters per second can be abbreviated as cm/s, and are also sometimes abbreviated as cm/sec. For example, 1 centimeter per second can be written as 1 cm/s or 1 cm/sec.
Centimeters per second can be expressed using the formula:
vm/s = dcmtsec
The velocity in centimeters per second is equal to the distance in centimeters divided by time in seconds.
Speed Of Sound Measurements and Equivalent Centimeter Per Second Conversions
|Speed Of Sound||Centimeters Per Second|
More Speed Of Sound Speed Conversions
- Convert to Knots
- 1 speed of sound is equal to 666.738661 knots
- Convert to Mach
- 1 speed of sound is equal to Mach 1
- Convert to Speed Of Light
- 1 speed of sound is equal to 1.1441E-6 speed of light
- Convert to Miles Per Hour
- 1 speed of sound is equal to 767.269148 miles per hour
- Convert to Feet Per Second
- 1 speed of sound is equal to 1,125.33 feet per second
- Convert to Kilometers Per Second
- 1 speed of sound is equal to 0.343 kilometers per second
- Convert to Kilometers Per Hour
- 1 speed of sound is equal to 1,234.8 kilometers per hour
- Convert to Meters Per Second
- 1 speed of sound is equal to 343 meters per second