Convert Atmospheres to Bars
Enter your atmosphere value in the form below to get the value calculated in bars.
How to Convert Atmospheres to Bars Using an Easy Conversion Formula
Converting an atmosphere pressure measurement to a bar measurement involves multiplying your pressure by the conversion ratio to find the result. An atmosphere is equal to 1.01325 bars, so to convert simply multiply by 1.01325.
Atmospheres and bars are both units used to measure pressure. Learn more about pressure and find more pressure measurement conversion calculators. An atmosphere is a pressure measurement and can be abbreviated as atm, for example 1atm. A bar is a metric measurement and can be abbreviated as b, for example 1b. Learn more about the metric system, including the common unit prefixes and how to convert between metric units.
Atmosphere Measurements and Equivalent Bar Conversions
More Pressure Conversions
- Convert to Pascals Pressure
- 1atm is equal to 101,325 pascals
- Convert to Hectopascals Pressure
- 1atm is equal to 1,013 hectopascals
- Convert to Millibars Pressure
- 1atm is equal to 1,013 millibars
- Convert to Kilograms Per Square Centimeter Pressure
- 1atm is equal to 1.033227 kilograms per square centimeter
- Convert to Kilograms Per Square Meter Pressure
- 1atm is equal to 10,332 kilograms per square meter
- Convert to Pounds Per Square Inch Pressure
- 1atm is equal to 14.695964 pounds per square inch
- Convert to Pounds Per Square Foot Pressure
- 1atm is equal to 2,116 pounds per square foot
- Convert to Torr Pressure
- 1atm is equal to 760 torr