Convert Millibars to Bars
Enter your millibar value in the form below to get the value calculated in bars.
How to Convert Millibars to Bars Using an Easy Conversion Formula
Converting a millibar pressure measurement to a bar measurement involves multiplying your pressure by the conversion ratio to find the result. A millibar is equal to 0.001 bars, so to convert simply multiply by 0.001.
Millibars and bars are both units used to measure pressure. Learn more about pressure and find more pressure measurement conversion calculators. A millibar is a metric measurement. A bar is a metric measurement and can be abbreviated as b, for example 1b. Learn more about the metric system, including the common unit prefixes and how to convert between metric units.
Millibar Measurements and Equivalent Bar Conversions
More Pressure Conversions
- Convert to Pascals Pressure
- 1 millibars is equal to 100 pascals
- Convert to Hectopascals Pressure
- 1 millibars is equal to 1 hectopascals
- Convert to Atmospheres Pressure
- 1 millibars is equal to 0.000987 atmospheres
- Convert to Kilograms Per Square Centimeter Pressure
- 1 millibars is equal to 0.00102 kilograms per square centimeter
- Convert to Kilograms Per Square Meter Pressure
- 1 millibars is equal to 10.197162 kilograms per square meter
- Convert to Pounds Per Square Inch Pressure
- 1 millibars is equal to 0.014504 pounds per square inch
- Convert to Pounds Per Square Foot Pressure
- 1 millibars is equal to 2.088546 pounds per square foot
- Convert to Torr Pressure
- 1 millibars is equal to 0.750062 torr