Convert Hectopascals to Bars
Enter your hectopascal value in the form below to get the value calculated in bars.
How to Convert Hectopascals to Bars Using an Easy Conversion Formula
Converting a hectopascal pressure measurement to a bar measurement involves multiplying your pressure by the conversion ratio to find the result. A hectopascal is equal to 0.001 bars, so to convert simply multiply by 0.001.
Hectopascals and bars are both units used to measure pressure. Learn more about pressure and find more pressure measurement conversion calculators. A hectopascal is a pressure measurement and can be abbreviated as hPa, for example 1hPa. A bar is a metric measurement and can be abbreviated as b, for example 1b. Learn more about the metric system, including the common unit prefixes and how to convert between metric units.
Hectopascal Measurements and Equivalent Bar Conversions
More Pressure Conversions
- Convert to Pascals Pressure
- 1hPa is equal to 100 pascals
- Convert to Atmospheres Pressure
- 1hPa is equal to 0.000987 atmospheres
- Convert to Millibars Pressure
- 1hPa is equal to 1 millibars
- Convert to Kilograms Per Square Centimeter Pressure
- 1hPa is equal to 0.00102 kilograms per square centimeter
- Convert to Kilograms Per Square Meter Pressure
- 1hPa is equal to 10.197162 kilograms per square meter
- Convert to Pounds Per Square Inch Pressure
- 1hPa is equal to 0.014504 pounds per square inch
- Convert to Pounds Per Square Foot Pressure
- 1hPa is equal to 2.088546 pounds per square foot
- Convert to Torr Pressure
- 1hPa is equal to 0.750062 torr