Convert Torr to Bars
Enter your torr value in the form below to get the value calculated in bars.
How to Convert Torr to Bars Using an Easy Conversion Formula
Converting a torr pressure measurement to a bar measurement involves multiplying your pressure by the conversion ratio to find the result. A torr is equal to 0.001333 bars, so to convert simply multiply by 0.001333.
Torr and bars are both units used to measure pressure. Learn more about pressure and find more pressure measurement conversion calculators. A torr is a pressure measurement and can be abbreviated as Torr, for example 1Torr. A bar is a metric measurement and can be abbreviated as b, for example 1b. Learn more about the metric system, including the common unit prefixes and how to convert between metric units.
Torr Measurements and Equivalent Bar Conversions
More Pressure Conversions
- Convert to Pascals Pressure
- 1Torr is equal to 133.322368 pascals
- Convert to Hectopascals Pressure
- 1Torr is equal to 1.333224 hectopascals
- Convert to Atmospheres Pressure
- 1Torr is equal to 0.001316 atmospheres
- Convert to Millibars Pressure
- 1Torr is equal to 1.333224 millibars
- Convert to Kilograms Per Square Centimeter Pressure
- 1Torr is equal to 0.00136 kilograms per square centimeter
- Convert to Kilograms Per Square Meter Pressure
- 1Torr is equal to 13.595098 kilograms per square meter
- Convert to Pounds Per Square Inch Pressure
- 1Torr is equal to 0.019337 pounds per square inch
- Convert to Pounds Per Square Foot Pressure
- 1Torr is equal to 2.784499 pounds per square foot