Convert Bars to Torr
Enter your bar value in the form below to get the value calculated in torr.
How to Convert Bars to Torr Using an Easy Conversion Formula
Converting a bar pressure measurement to a torr measurement involves multiplying your pressure by the conversion ratio to find the result. A bar is equal to 750.061683 torr, so to convert simply multiply by 750.061683.
Bars and torr are both units used to measure pressure. Learn more about pressure and find more pressure measurement conversion calculators. A bar is a metric measurement and can be abbreviated as b, for example 1b. A torr is a pressure measurement and can be abbreviated as Torr, for example 1Torr. Learn more about the metric system, including the common unit prefixes and how to convert between metric units.
Bar Measurements and Equivalent Torr Conversions
More Pressure Conversions
- Convert to Pascals Pressure
- 1b is equal to 100,000 pascals
- Convert to Hectopascals Pressure
- 1b is equal to 1,000 hectopascals
- Convert to Atmospheres Pressure
- 1b is equal to 0.986923 atmospheres
- Convert to Millibars Pressure
- 1b is equal to 1,000 millibars
- Convert to Kilograms Per Square Centimeter Pressure
- 1b is equal to 1.019716 kilograms per square centimeter
- Convert to Kilograms Per Square Meter Pressure
- 1b is equal to 10,197 kilograms per square meter
- Convert to Pounds Per Square Inch Pressure
- 1b is equal to 14.503789 pounds per square inch
- Convert to Pounds Per Square Foot Pressure
- 1b is equal to 2,089 pounds per square foot