Convert Bars to Pounds Per Square Foot
Enter your bar value in the form below to get the value calculated in pounds per square foot.
How to Convert Bars to Pounds Per Square Foot Using an Easy Conversion Formula
Converting a bar pressure measurement to a pound per square foot measurement involves multiplying your pressure by the conversion ratio to find the result. A bar is equal to 2088.545633 pounds per square foot, so to convert simply multiply by 2088.545633.
Bars and pounds per square foot are both units used to measure pressure. Learn more about pressure and find more pressure measurement conversion calculators. A bar is a metric measurement and can be abbreviated as b, for example 1b. A pound per square foot is an imperial measurement and can be abbreviated as psf, for example 1psf. Learn more about the metric system, including the common unit prefixes and how to convert between metric units.
Bar Measurements and Equivalent Pound Per Square Foot Conversions
|Bars||Pounds Per Square Foot||Bars||Pounds Per Square Foot||Bars||Pounds Per Square Foot|
More Pressure Conversions
- Convert to Pascals Pressure
- 1b is equal to 100,000 pascals
- Convert to Hectopascals Pressure
- 1b is equal to 1,000 hectopascals
- Convert to Atmospheres Pressure
- 1b is equal to 0.986923 atmospheres
- Convert to Millibars Pressure
- 1b is equal to 1,000 millibars
- Convert to Kilograms Per Square Centimeter Pressure
- 1b is equal to 1.019716 kilograms per square centimeter
- Convert to Kilograms Per Square Meter Pressure
- 1b is equal to 10,197 kilograms per square meter
- Convert to Pounds Per Square Inch Pressure
- 1b is equal to 14.503789 pounds per square inch
- Convert to Torr Pressure
- 1b is equal to 750.061683 torr