Convert Bars to Pascals
Learn How to Convert Bars to Pascals Using our Conversion Formula
Converting a bar pressure measurement to a pascal measurement involves multiplying your pressure by the conversion ratio to find the result. A bar is equal to 100000 pascals, so to convert simply multiply by 100000.
For example, 5b = (5 × 100000) = 500,000Pa.
Bars and pascals are both units used to measure pressure. Learn more about pressure and find more pressure measurement conversion calculators. A bar is a metric measurement and can be abbreviated as b, for example 1b. A pascal is a metric measurement and can be abbreviated as Pa, for example 1Pa. Learn more about the metric system, including the common unit prefixes and how to convert between metric units.
More Pressure Conversions
- Convert to Hectopascals Pressure
- 1b is equal to 1,000 hectopascals
- Convert to Atmospheres Pressure
- 1b is equal to 0.986923 atmospheres
- Convert to Millibars Pressure
- 1b is equal to 1,000 millibars
- Convert to Kilograms Per Square Centimeter Pressure
- 1b is equal to 1.019716 kilograms per square centimeter
- Convert to Kilograms Per Square Meter Pressure
- 1b is equal to 10,197 kilograms per square meter
- Convert to Pounds Per Square Inch Pressure
- 1b is equal to 14.503789 pounds per square inch
- Convert to Pounds Per Square Foot Pressure
- 1b is equal to 2,089 pounds per square foot
- Convert to Torr Pressure
- 1b is equal to 750.061683 torr
Bar Measurements and Equivalent Pascal Conversions