Convert Kilograms Per Square Centimeter to Pascals
Learn How to Convert Kilograms Per Square Centimeter to Pascals Using our Conversion Formula
Converting a kilogram per square centimeter pressure measurement to a pascal measurement involves multiplying your pressure by the conversion ratio to find the result. A kilogram per square centimeter is equal to 98066.5 pascals, so to convert simply multiply by 98066.5.
For example, 5kgf/cm2 = (5 × 98066.5) = 490,332.5Pa.
Kilograms per square centimeter and pascals are both units used to measure pressure. Learn more about pressure and find more pressure measurement conversion calculators. A kilogram per square centimeter is a metric measurement and can be abbreviated as kgf/cm2, for example 1kgf/cm2. A pascal is a metric measurement and can be abbreviated as Pa, for example 1Pa. Learn more about the metric system, including the common unit prefixes and how to convert between metric units.
More Pressure Conversions
- Convert to Hectopascals Pressure
- 1kgf/cm2 is equal to 980.665 hectopascals
- Convert to Atmospheres Pressure
- 1kgf/cm2 is equal to 0.967841 atmospheres
- Convert to Bars Pressure
- 1kgf/cm2 is equal to 0.980665 bars
- Convert to Millibars Pressure
- 1kgf/cm2 is equal to 980.665 millibars
- Convert to Kilograms Per Square Meter Pressure
- 1kgf/cm2 is equal to 10,000 kilograms per square meter
- Convert to Pounds Per Square Inch Pressure
- 1kgf/cm2 is equal to 14.223358 pounds per square inch
- Convert to Pounds Per Square Foot Pressure
- 1kgf/cm2 is equal to 2,048 pounds per square foot
- Convert to Torr Pressure
- 1kgf/cm2 is equal to 735.55924 torr
Kilogram Per Square Centimeter Measurements and Equivalent Pascal Conversions
|Kilograms Per Square Centimeter||Pascals||Kilograms Per Square Centimeter||Pascals||Kilograms Per Square Centimeter||Pascals|