Convert Pounds Per Square Inch to Pascals
Enter your pound per square inch value in the form below to get the value calculated in pascals.
How to Convert Pounds Per Square Inch to Pascals Using an Easy Conversion Formula
Converting a pound per square inch pressure measurement to a pascal measurement involves multiplying your pressure by the conversion ratio to find the result. A pound per square inch is equal to 6894.75 pascals, so to convert simply multiply by 6894.75.
Pounds per square inch and pascals are both units used to measure pressure. Learn more about pressure and find more pressure measurement conversion calculators. A pound per square inch is an imperial measurement and can be abbreviated as psi, for example 1psi. A pascal is a metric measurement and can be abbreviated as Pa, for example 1Pa. Learn more about the metric system, including the common unit prefixes and how to convert between metric units.
Pound Per Square Inch Measurements and Equivalent Pascal Conversions
|Pounds Per Square Inch||Pascals||Pounds Per Square Inch||Pascals||Pounds Per Square Inch||Pascals|
More Pressure Conversions
- Convert to Hectopascals Pressure
- 1psi is equal to 68.9475 hectopascals
- Convert to Atmospheres Pressure
- 1psi is equal to 0.068046 atmospheres
- Convert to Bars Pressure
- 1psi is equal to 0.068948 bars
- Convert to Millibars Pressure
- 1psi is equal to 68.9475 millibars
- Convert to Kilograms Per Square Centimeter Pressure
- 1psi is equal to 0.070307 kilograms per square centimeter
- Convert to Kilograms Per Square Meter Pressure
- 1psi is equal to 703.068836 kilograms per square meter
- Convert to Pounds Per Square Foot Pressure
- 1psi is equal to 144 pounds per square foot
- Convert to Torr Pressure
- 1psi is equal to 51.714878 torr