Convert Pascals to Pounds Per Square Inch
Enter your pascal value in the form below to get the value calculated in pounds per square inch.
How to Convert Pascals to Pounds Per Square Inch Using an Easy Conversion Formula
Converting a pascal pressure measurement to a pound per square inch measurement involves multiplying your pressure by the conversion ratio to find the result. A pascal is equal to 0.000145 pounds per square inch, so to convert simply multiply by 0.000145.
Pascals and pounds per square inch are both units used to measure pressure. Learn more about pressure and find more pressure measurement conversion calculators. A pascal is a metric measurement and can be abbreviated as Pa, for example 1Pa. A pound per square inch is an imperial measurement and can be abbreviated as psi, for example 1psi. Learn more about the metric system, including the common unit prefixes and how to convert between metric units.
Pascal Measurements and Equivalent Pound Per Square Inch Conversions
|Pascals||Pounds Per Square Inch||Pascals||Pounds Per Square Inch||Pascals||Pounds Per Square Inch|
More Pressure Conversions
- Convert to Hectopascals Pressure
- 1Pa is equal to 0.01 hectopascals
- Convert to Atmospheres Pressure
- 1Pa is equal to 9.8692E-6 atmospheres
- Convert to Bars Pressure
- 1Pa is equal to 1.0E-5 bars
- Convert to Millibars Pressure
- 1Pa is equal to 0.01 millibars
- Convert to Kilograms Per Square Centimeter Pressure
- 1Pa is equal to 1.0197E-5 kilograms per square centimeter
- Convert to Kilograms Per Square Meter Pressure
- 1Pa is equal to 0.101972 kilograms per square meter
- Convert to Pounds Per Square Foot Pressure
- 1Pa is equal to 0.020885 pounds per square foot
- Convert to Torr Pressure
- 1Pa is equal to 0.007501 torr