Convert Pascals to Millibars
Enter your pascal value in the form below to get the value calculated in millibars.
How to Convert Pascals to Millibars Using an Easy Conversion Formula
Converting a pascal pressure measurement to a millibar measurement involves multiplying your pressure by the conversion ratio to find the result. A pascal is equal to 0.01 millibars, so to convert simply multiply by 0.01.
Pascals and millibars are both units used to measure pressure. Learn more about pressure and find more pressure measurement conversion calculators. A pascal is a metric measurement and can be abbreviated as Pa, for example 1Pa. A millibar is a metric measurement. Learn more about the metric system, including the common unit prefixes and how to convert between metric units.
Pascal Measurements and Equivalent Millibar Conversions
More Pressure Conversions
- Convert to Hectopascals Pressure
- 1Pa is equal to 0.01 hectopascals
- Convert to Atmospheres Pressure
- 1Pa is equal to 9.8692E-6 atmospheres
- Convert to Bars Pressure
- 1Pa is equal to 1.0E-5 bars
- Convert to Kilograms Per Square Centimeter Pressure
- 1Pa is equal to 1.0197E-5 kilograms per square centimeter
- Convert to Kilograms Per Square Meter Pressure
- 1Pa is equal to 0.101972 kilograms per square meter
- Convert to Pounds Per Square Inch Pressure
- 1Pa is equal to 0.000145 pounds per square inch
- Convert to Pounds Per Square Foot Pressure
- 1Pa is equal to 0.020885 pounds per square foot
- Convert to Torr Pressure
- 1Pa is equal to 0.007501 torr