Convert Pounds Per Square Foot to Pascals
Learn How to Convert Pounds Per Square Foot to Pascals Using our Conversion Formula
Converting a pound per square foot pressure measurement to a pascal measurement involves multiplying your pressure by the conversion ratio to find the result. A pound per square foot is equal to 47.880208 pascals, so to convert simply multiply by 47.880208.
For example, 5psf = (5 × 47.880208) = 239.401042Pa.
Pounds per square foot and pascals are both units used to measure pressure. Learn more about pressure and find more pressure measurement conversion calculators. A pound per square foot is an imperial measurement and can be abbreviated as psf, for example 1psf. A pascal is a metric measurement and can be abbreviated as Pa, for example 1Pa. Learn more about the metric system, including the common unit prefixes and how to convert between metric units.
More Pressure Conversions
- Convert to Hectopascals Pressure
- 1psf is equal to 0.478802 hectopascals
- Convert to Atmospheres Pressure
- 1psf is equal to 0.000473 atmospheres
- Convert to Bars Pressure
- 1psf is equal to 0.000479 bars
- Convert to Millibars Pressure
- 1psf is equal to 0.478802 millibars
- Convert to Kilograms Per Square Centimeter Pressure
- 1psf is equal to 0.000488 kilograms per square centimeter
- Convert to Kilograms Per Square Meter Pressure
- 1psf is equal to 4.882422 kilograms per square meter
- Convert to Pounds Per Square Inch Pressure
- 1psf is equal to 0.006944 pounds per square inch
- Convert to Torr Pressure
- 1psf is equal to 0.359131 torr
Pound Per Square Foot Measurements and Equivalent Pascal Conversions
|Pounds Per Square Foot||Pascals||Pounds Per Square Foot||Pascals||Pounds Per Square Foot||Pascals|