Convert Pounds Per Square Foot to Atmospheres
Learn How to Convert Pounds Per Square Foot to Atmospheres Using our Conversion Formula
Converting a pound per square foot pressure measurement to an atmosphere measurement involves multiplying your pressure by the conversion ratio to find the result. A pound per square foot is equal to 0.000473 atmospheres, so to convert simply multiply by 0.000473.
For example, 5psf = (5 × 0.000473) = 0.002363atm.
Pounds per square foot and atmospheres are both units used to measure pressure. Learn more about pressure and find more pressure measurement conversion calculators. A pound per square foot is an imperial measurement and can be abbreviated as psf, for example 1psf. An atmosphere is a pressure measurement and can be abbreviated as atm, for example 1atm.
More Pressure Conversions
- Convert to Pascals Pressure
- 1psf is equal to 47.880208 pascals
- Convert to Hectopascals Pressure
- 1psf is equal to 0.478802 hectopascals
- Convert to Bars Pressure
- 1psf is equal to 0.000479 bars
- Convert to Millibars Pressure
- 1psf is equal to 0.478802 millibars
- Convert to Kilograms Per Square Centimeter Pressure
- 1psf is equal to 0.000488 kilograms per square centimeter
- Convert to Kilograms Per Square Meter Pressure
- 1psf is equal to 4.882422 kilograms per square meter
- Convert to Pounds Per Square Inch Pressure
- 1psf is equal to 0.006944 pounds per square inch
- Convert to Torr Pressure
- 1psf is equal to 0.359131 torr
Pound Per Square Foot Measurements and Equivalent Atmosphere Conversions
|Pounds Per Square Foot||Atmospheres||Pounds Per Square Foot||Atmospheres||Pounds Per Square Foot||Atmospheres|