Convert Pounds Per Square Foot to Atmospheres
Enter your pound per square foot value in the form below to get the value calculated in atmospheres.
How to Convert Pounds Per Square Foot to Atmospheres Using an Easy Conversion Formula
Converting a pound per square foot pressure measurement to an atmosphere measurement involves multiplying your pressure by the conversion ratio to find the result. A pound per square foot is equal to 0.000473 atmospheres, so to convert simply multiply by 0.000473.
Pounds per square foot and atmospheres are both units used to measure pressure. Learn more about pressure and find more pressure measurement conversion calculators. A pound per square foot is an imperial measurement and can be abbreviated as psf, for example 1psf. An atmosphere is a pressure measurement and can be abbreviated as atm, for example 1atm.
Pound Per Square Foot Measurements and Equivalent Atmosphere Conversions
|Pounds Per Square Foot||Atmospheres||Pounds Per Square Foot||Atmospheres||Pounds Per Square Foot||Atmospheres|
More Pressure Conversions
- Convert to Pascals Pressure
- 1psf is equal to 47.880208 pascals
- Convert to Hectopascals Pressure
- 1psf is equal to 0.478802 hectopascals
- Convert to Bars Pressure
- 1psf is equal to 0.000479 bars
- Convert to Millibars Pressure
- 1psf is equal to 0.478802 millibars
- Convert to Kilograms Per Square Centimeter Pressure
- 1psf is equal to 0.000488 kilograms per square centimeter
- Convert to Kilograms Per Square Meter Pressure
- 1psf is equal to 4.882422 kilograms per square meter
- Convert to Pounds Per Square Inch Pressure
- 1psf is equal to 0.006944 pounds per square inch
- Convert to Torr Pressure
- 1psf is equal to 0.359131 torr