Convert Atmospheres to Pascals
Learn How to Convert Atmospheres to Pascals Using our Conversion Formula
Converting an atmosphere pressure measurement to a pascal measurement involves multiplying your pressure by the conversion ratio to find the result. An atmosphere is equal to 101325 pascals, so to convert simply multiply by 101325.
For example, 5atm = (5 × 101325) = 506,625Pa.
Atmospheres and pascals are both units used to measure pressure. Learn more about pressure and find more pressure measurement conversion calculators. An atmosphere is a pressure measurement and can be abbreviated as atm, for example 1atm. A pascal is a metric measurement and can be abbreviated as Pa, for example 1Pa. Learn more about the metric system, including the common unit prefixes and how to convert between metric units.
More Pressure Conversions
- Convert to Hectopascals Pressure
- 1atm is equal to 1,013 hectopascals
- Convert to Bars Pressure
- 1atm is equal to 1.01325 bars
- Convert to Millibars Pressure
- 1atm is equal to 1,013 millibars
- Convert to Kilograms Per Square Centimeter Pressure
- 1atm is equal to 1.033227 kilograms per square centimeter
- Convert to Kilograms Per Square Meter Pressure
- 1atm is equal to 10,332 kilograms per square meter
- Convert to Pounds Per Square Inch Pressure
- 1atm is equal to 14.695964 pounds per square inch
- Convert to Pounds Per Square Foot Pressure
- 1atm is equal to 2,116 pounds per square foot
- Convert to Torr Pressure
- 1atm is equal to 760 torr
Atmosphere Measurements and Equivalent Pascal Conversions