Convert Torr to Pascals
Enter your torr value in the form below to get the value calculated in pascals.
How to Convert Torr to Pascals Using an Easy Conversion Formula
Converting a torr pressure measurement to a pascal measurement involves multiplying your pressure by the conversion ratio to find the result. A torr is equal to 133.322368 pascals, so to convert simply multiply by 133.322368.
Torr and pascals are both units used to measure pressure. Learn more about pressure and find more pressure measurement conversion calculators. A torr is a pressure measurement and can be abbreviated as Torr, for example 1Torr. A pascal is a metric measurement and can be abbreviated as Pa, for example 1Pa. Learn more about the metric system, including the common unit prefixes and how to convert between metric units.
Torr Measurements and Equivalent Pascal Conversions
More Pressure Conversions
- Convert to Hectopascals Pressure
- 1Torr is equal to 1.333224 hectopascals
- Convert to Atmospheres Pressure
- 1Torr is equal to 0.001316 atmospheres
- Convert to Bars Pressure
- 1Torr is equal to 0.001333 bars
- Convert to Millibars Pressure
- 1Torr is equal to 1.333224 millibars
- Convert to Kilograms Per Square Centimeter Pressure
- 1Torr is equal to 0.00136 kilograms per square centimeter
- Convert to Kilograms Per Square Meter Pressure
- 1Torr is equal to 13.595098 kilograms per square meter
- Convert to Pounds Per Square Inch Pressure
- 1Torr is equal to 0.019337 pounds per square inch
- Convert to Pounds Per Square Foot Pressure
- 1Torr is equal to 2.784499 pounds per square foot