Convert Square Meters to Square Feet
Enter your square meter value in the form below to get the value calculated in square feet.
How to Convert Square Meters to Square Feet Using an Easy Conversion Formula
Converting a square meter area measurement to a square foot measurement involves multiplying your area by the conversion ratio to find the result. A square meter is equal to 10.76391 square feet, so to convert simply multiply by 10.76391.
Learn more on how to find the square footage of your space using our square footage calculator.
Square meters and square feet are both units used to measure area. Learn more about area and find more area measurement conversion calculators. A square meter is a metric measurement and can be abbreviated as sq m, for example 1sq m. A square foot is an imperial measurement and can be abbreviated as sq ft, for example 1sq ft. Learn more about the metric system, including the common unit prefixes and how to convert between metric units.
Square Meter Measurements and Equivalent Square Foot Conversions
|Square Meters||Square Feet||Square Meters||Square Feet||Square Meters||Square Feet|
More Area Conversions
- Convert to Square Miles Area
- 1sq m is equal to 3.861E-7 square miles
- Convert to Acres Area
- 1sq m is equal to 0.000247 acres
- Convert to Square Yards Area
- 1sq m is equal to 1.19599 square yards
- Convert to Square Inches Area
- 1sq m is equal to 1,550 square inches
- Convert to Square Kilometers Area
- 1sq m is equal to 1.0E-6 square kilometers
- Convert to Hectares Area
- 1sq m is equal to 0.0001 hectares
- Convert to Ares Area
- 1sq m is equal to 0.01 ares
- Convert to Square Centimeters Area
- 1sq m is equal to 10,000 square centimeters
- Convert to Square Millimeters Area
- 1sq m is equal to 1,000,000 square millimeters