Convert Square Feet to Square Meters
Learn How to Convert Square Feet to Square Meters Using our Conversion Formula
Converting a square foot area measurement to a square meter measurement involves multiplying your area by the conversion ratio to find the result. A square foot is equal to 0.092903 square meters, so to convert simply multiply by 0.092903.
For example, 5sq ft = (5 × 0.092903) = 0.464515sq m.
Learn more on how to find the square footage of your space using our square footage calculator.
Square feet and square meters are both units used to measure area. Learn more about area and find more area measurement conversion calculators. A square foot is an imperial measurement and can be abbreviated as sq ft, for example 1sq ft. A square meter is a metric measurement and can be abbreviated as sq m, for example 1sq m. Learn more about the metric system, including the common unit prefixes and how to convert between metric units.
More Area Conversions
- Convert to Acres Area
- 1sq ft is equal to 2.2957E-5 acres
- Convert to Square Miles Area
- 1sq ft is equal to 3.587E-8 square miles
- Convert to Square Yards Area
- 1sq ft is equal to 0.111111 square yards
- Convert to Square Inches Area
- 1sq ft is equal to 144 square inches
- Convert to Square Kilometers Area
- 1sq ft is equal to 9.2903E-8 square kilometers
- Convert to Square Centimeters Area
- 1sq ft is equal to 929.0304 square centimeters
- Convert to Square Millimeters Area
- 1sq ft is equal to 92,903 square millimeters
Square Foot Measurements and Equivalent Square Meter Conversions
|Square Feet||Square Meters||Square Feet||Square Meters||Square Feet||Square Meters|