Convert Hectares to Square Meters
Learn How to Convert Hectares to Square Meters Using our Conversion Formula
Converting a hectare area measurement to a square meter measurement involves multiplying your area by the conversion ratio to find the result. A hectare is equal to 10000 square meters, so to convert simply multiply by 10000.
For example, 5ha = (5 × 10000) = 50,000sq m.
Learn more about finding the area of your space using our area calculator.
Hectares and square meters are both units used to measure area. Learn more about area and find more area measurement conversion calculators. A hectare is a metric measurement and can be abbreviated as ha, for example 1ha. A square meter is a metric measurement and can be abbreviated as sq m, for example 1sq m. Learn more about the metric system, including the common unit prefixes and how to convert between metric units.
More Area Conversions
- Convert to Square Miles Area
- 1ha is equal to 0.003861 square miles
- Convert to Acres Area
- 1ha is equal to 2.471073 acres
- Convert to Square Yards Area
- 1ha is equal to 11,960 square yards
- Convert to Square Feet Area
- 1ha is equal to 107,639 square feet
- Convert to Square Inches Area
- 1ha is equal to 15,500,031 square inches
- Convert to Square Kilometers Area
- 1ha is equal to 0.01 square kilometers
- Convert to Ares Area
- 1ha is equal to 100 ares
- Convert to Square Centimeters Area
- 1ha is equal to 100,000,000 square centimeters
- Convert to Square Millimeters Area
- 1ha is equal to 10,000,000,000 square millimeters
Hectare Measurements and Equivalent Square Meter Conversions
|Hectares||Square Meters||Hectares||Square Meters||Hectares||Square Meters|