Convert Hectares to Square Feet
Learn How to Convert Hectares to Square Feet Using our Conversion Formula
Converting a hectare area measurement to a square foot measurement involves multiplying your area by the conversion ratio to find the result. A hectare is equal to 107639.104167 square feet, so to convert simply multiply by 107639.104167.
For example, 5ha = (5 × 107639.104167) = 538,195.520835sq ft.
Learn more on how to find the square footage of your space using our square footage calculator.
Hectares and square feet are both units used to measure area. Learn more about area and find more area measurement conversion calculators. A hectare is a metric measurement and can be abbreviated as ha, for example 1ha. A square foot is an imperial measurement and can be abbreviated as sq ft, for example 1sq ft. Learn more about the metric system, including the common unit prefixes and how to convert between metric units.
More Area Conversions
- Convert to Square Miles Area
- 1ha is equal to 0.003861 square miles
- Convert to Acres Area
- 1ha is equal to 2.471073 acres
- Convert to Square Yards Area
- 1ha is equal to 11,960 square yards
- Convert to Square Inches Area
- 1ha is equal to 15,500,031 square inches
- Convert to Square Kilometers Area
- 1ha is equal to 0.01 square kilometers
- Convert to Ares Area
- 1ha is equal to 100 ares
- Convert to Square Meters Area
- 1ha is equal to 10,000 square meters
- Convert to Square Centimeters Area
- 1ha is equal to 100,000,000 square centimeters
- Convert to Square Millimeters Area
- 1ha is equal to 10,000,000,000 square millimeters
Hectare Measurements and Equivalent Square Foot Conversions
|Hectares||Square Feet||Hectares||Square Feet||Hectares||Square Feet|