Convert Acres to Square Feet
Learn How to Convert Acres to Square Feet Using our Conversion Formula
Converting an acre area measurement to a square foot measurement involves multiplying your area by the conversion ratio to find the result. An acre is equal to 43559.664484 square feet, so to convert simply multiply by 43559.664484.
For example, 5ac = (5 × 43559.664484) = 217,798.322418sq ft.
Use an acreage calculator to find the area of a plot of land in acres by locating the boundaries on a map.
Acres and square feet are both units used to measure area. Learn more about area and find more area measurement conversion calculators. An acre is an imperial measurement and can be abbreviated as ac, for example 1ac. A square foot is an imperial measurement and can be abbreviated as sq ft, for example 1sq ft.
More Area Conversions
- Convert to Square Miles Area
- 1ac is equal to 0.001562 square miles
- Convert to Square Yards Area
- 1ac is equal to 4,840 square yards
- Convert to Square Inches Area
- 1ac is equal to 6,272,592 square inches
- Convert to Square Kilometers Area
- 1ac is equal to 0.004047 square kilometers
- Convert to Square Meters Area
- 1ac is equal to 4,047 square meters
- Convert to Square Centimeters Area
- 1ac is equal to 40,468,253 square centimeters
- Convert to Square Millimeters Area
- 1ac is equal to 4,046,825,252 square millimeters
Acre Measurements and Equivalent Square Foot Conversions
|Acres||Square Feet||Acres||Square Feet||Acres||Square Feet|