Convert Square Centimeters to Square Feet
Learn How to Convert Square Centimeters to Square Feet Using our Conversion Formula
Converting a square centimeter area measurement to a square foot measurement involves multiplying your area by the conversion ratio to find the result. A square centimeter is equal to 0.001076 square feet, so to convert simply multiply by 0.001076.
For example, 5sq cm = (5 × 0.001076) = 0.005382sq ft.
Learn more on how to find the square footage of your space using our square footage calculator.
Square centimeters and square feet are both units used to measure area. Learn more about area and find more area measurement conversion calculators. A square centimeter is a metric measurement and can be abbreviated as sq cm, for example 1sq cm. A square foot is an imperial measurement and can be abbreviated as sq ft, for example 1sq ft. Learn more about the metric system, including the common unit prefixes and how to convert between metric units.
More Area Conversions
- Convert to Square Miles Area
- 1sq cm is equal to 3.861E-11 square miles
- Convert to Acres Area
- 1sq cm is equal to 2.4711E-8 acres
- Convert to Square Yards Area
- 1sq cm is equal to 0.00012 square yards
- Convert to Square Inches Area
- 1sq cm is equal to 0.155 square inches
- Convert to Square Kilometers Area
- 1sq cm is equal to 1.0E-10 square kilometers
- Convert to Hectares Area
- 1sq cm is equal to 1.0E-8 hectares
- Convert to Ares Area
- 1sq cm is equal to 1.0E-6 ares
- Convert to Square Meters Area
- 1sq cm is equal to 0.0001 square meters
- Convert to Square Millimeters Area
- 1sq cm is equal to 100 square millimeters
Square Centimeter Measurements and Equivalent Square Foot Conversions
|Square Centimeters||Square Feet||Square Centimeters||Square Feet||Square Centimeters||Square Feet|