Convert Square Feet to Square Centimeters
Learn How to Convert Square Feet to Square Centimeters Using our Conversion Formula
Converting a square foot area measurement to a square centimeter measurement involves multiplying your area by the conversion ratio to find the result. A square foot is equal to 929.0304 square centimeters, so to convert simply multiply by 929.0304.
For example, 5sq ft = (5 × 929.0304) = 4,645.152sq cm.
Learn more on how to find the square footage of your space using our square footage calculator.
Square feet and square centimeters are both units used to measure area. Learn more about area and find more area measurement conversion calculators. A square foot is an imperial measurement and can be abbreviated as sq ft, for example 1sq ft. A square centimeter is a metric measurement and can be abbreviated as sq cm, for example 1sq cm. Learn more about the metric system, including the common unit prefixes and how to convert between metric units.
More Area Conversions
- Convert to Acres Area
- 1sq ft is equal to 2.2957E-5 acres
- Convert to Square Miles Area
- 1sq ft is equal to 3.587E-8 square miles
- Convert to Square Yards Area
- 1sq ft is equal to 0.111111 square yards
- Convert to Square Inches Area
- 1sq ft is equal to 144 square inches
- Convert to Square Kilometers Area
- 1sq ft is equal to 9.2903E-8 square kilometers
- Convert to Square Meters Area
- 1sq ft is equal to 0.092903 square meters
- Convert to Square Millimeters Area
- 1sq ft is equal to 92,903 square millimeters
Square Foot Measurements and Equivalent Square Centimeter Conversions
|Square Feet||Square Centimeters||Square Feet||Square Centimeters||Square Feet||Square Centimeters|