Convert Square Feet to Square Inches
Learn How to Convert Square Feet to Square Inches Using our Conversion Formula
Converting a square foot area measurement to a square inch measurement involves multiplying your area by the conversion ratio to find the result. A square foot is equal to 144 square inches, so to convert simply multiply by 144.
For example, 5sq ft = (5 × 144) = 720sq in.
Learn more on how to find the square footage of your space using our square footage calculator.
Square feet and square inches are both units used to measure area. Learn more about area and find more area measurement conversion calculators. A square foot is an imperial measurement and can be abbreviated as sq ft, for example 1sq ft. A square inch is an imperial measurement and can be abbreviated as sq in, for example 1sq in.
More Area Conversions
- Convert to Square Miles Area
- 1sq ft is equal to 3.587E-8 square miles
- Convert to Acres Area
- 1sq ft is equal to 2.2957E-5 acres
- Convert to Square Yards Area
- 1sq ft is equal to 0.111111 square yards
- Convert to Square Kilometers Area
- 1sq ft is equal to 9.2903E-8 square kilometers
- Convert to Hectares Area
- 1sq ft is equal to 9.2903E-6 hectares
- Convert to Ares Area
- 1sq ft is equal to 0.000929 ares
- Convert to Square Meters Area
- 1sq ft is equal to 0.092903 square meters
- Convert to Square Centimeters Area
- 1sq ft is equal to 929.0304 square centimeters
- Convert to Square Millimeters Area
- 1sq ft is equal to 92,903 square millimeters
Square Foot Measurements and Equivalent Square Inch Conversions
|Square Feet||Square Inches||Square Feet||Square Inches||Square Feet||Square Inches|