Convert Square Millimeters to Square Inches
Enter your square millimeter value in the form below to get the value calculated in square inches.
How to Convert Square Millimeters to Square Inches Using an Easy Conversion Formula
Converting a square millimeter area measurement to a square inch measurement involves multiplying your area by the conversion ratio to find the result. A square millimeter is equal to 0.00155 square inches, so to convert simply multiply by 0.00155.
Learn more about finding the area of your space using our area calculator.
Square millimeters and square inches are both units used to measure area. Learn more about area and find more area measurement conversion calculators. A square millimeter is a metric measurement and can be abbreviated as sq mm, for example 1sq mm. A square inch is an imperial measurement and can be abbreviated as sq in, for example 1sq in. Learn more about the metric system, including the common unit prefixes and how to convert between metric units.
Square Millimeter Measurements and Equivalent Square Inch Conversions
|Square Millimeters||Square Inches||Square Millimeters||Square Inches||Square Millimeters||Square Inches|
More Area Conversions
- Convert to Square Miles Area
- 1sq mm is equal to 3.861E-13 square miles
- Convert to Acres Area
- 1sq mm is equal to 2.4711E-10 acres
- Convert to Square Yards Area
- 1sq mm is equal to 1.196E-6 square yards
- Convert to Square Feet Area
- 1sq mm is equal to 1.0764E-5 square feet
- Convert to Square Kilometers Area
- 1sq mm is equal to 1.0E-12 square kilometers
- Convert to Hectares Area
- 1sq mm is equal to 1.0E-10 hectares
- Convert to Ares Area
- 1sq mm is equal to 1.0E-8 ares
- Convert to Square Meters Area
- 1sq mm is equal to 1.0E-6 square meters
- Convert to Square Centimeters Area
- 1sq mm is equal to 0.01 square centimeters