Convert Square Millimeters to Square Centimeters
Learn How to Convert Square Millimeters to Square Centimeters Using our Conversion Formula
Converting a square millimeter area measurement to a square centimeter measurement involves multiplying your area by the conversion ratio to find the result. A square millimeter is equal to 0.01 square centimeters, so to convert simply multiply by 0.01.
For example, 5sq mm = (5 × 0.01) = 0.05sq cm.
Learn more about finding the area of your space using our area calculator.
Square millimeters and square centimeters are both units used to measure area. Learn more about area and find more area measurement conversion calculators. A square millimeter is a metric measurement and can be abbreviated as sq mm, for example 1sq mm. A square centimeter is a metric measurement and can be abbreviated as sq cm, for example 1sq cm. Learn more about the metric system, including the common unit prefixes and how to convert between metric units.
More Area Conversions
- Convert to Acres Area
- 1sq mm is equal to 2.4711E-10 acres
- Convert to Square Miles Area
- 1sq mm is equal to 3.861E-13 square miles
- Convert to Square Yards Area
- 1sq mm is equal to 1.196E-6 square yards
- Convert to Square Feet Area
- 1sq mm is equal to 1.0764E-5 square feet
- Convert to Square Inches Area
- 1sq mm is equal to 0.00155 square inches
- Convert to Square Kilometers Area
- 1sq mm is equal to 1.0E-12 square kilometers
- Convert to Square Meters Area
- 1sq mm is equal to 1.0E-6 square meters
Square Millimeter Measurements and Equivalent Square Centimeter Conversions
|Square Millimeters||Square Centimeters||Square Millimeters||Square Centimeters||Square Millimeters||Square Centimeters|