Convert Square Meters to Square Inches
Enter your square meter value in the form below to get the value calculated in square inches.
How to Convert Square Meters to Square Inches Using an Easy Conversion Formula
Converting a square meter area measurement to a square inch measurement involves multiplying your area by the conversion ratio to find the result. A square meter is equal to 1550.0031 square inches, so to convert simply multiply by 1550.0031.
Learn more about finding the area of your space using our area calculator.
Square meters and square inches are both units used to measure area. Learn more about area and find more area measurement conversion calculators. A square meter is a metric measurement and can be abbreviated as sq m, for example 1sq m. A square inch is an imperial measurement and can be abbreviated as sq in, for example 1sq in. Learn more about the metric system, including the common unit prefixes and how to convert between metric units.
Square Meter Measurements and Equivalent Square Inch Conversions
|Square Meters||Square Inches||Square Meters||Square Inches||Square Meters||Square Inches|
More Area Conversions
- Convert to Square Miles Area
- 1sq m is equal to 3.861E-7 square miles
- Convert to Acres Area
- 1sq m is equal to 0.000247 acres
- Convert to Square Yards Area
- 1sq m is equal to 1.19599 square yards
- Convert to Square Feet Area
- 1sq m is equal to 10.76391 square feet
- Convert to Square Kilometers Area
- 1sq m is equal to 1.0E-6 square kilometers
- Convert to Hectares Area
- 1sq m is equal to 0.0001 hectares
- Convert to Ares Area
- 1sq m is equal to 0.01 ares
- Convert to Square Centimeters Area
- 1sq m is equal to 10,000 square centimeters
- Convert to Square Millimeters Area
- 1sq m is equal to 1,000,000 square millimeters