Convert Square Inches to Square Meters
Enter your square inch value in the form below to get the value calculated in square meters.
How to Convert Square Inches to Square Meters Using an Easy Conversion Formula
Converting a square inch area measurement to a square meter measurement involves multiplying your area by the conversion ratio to find the result. A square inch is equal to 0.000645 square meters, so to convert simply multiply by 0.000645.
Learn more about finding the area of your space using our area calculator.
Square inches and square meters are both units used to measure area. Learn more about area and find more area measurement conversion calculators. A square inch is an imperial measurement and can be abbreviated as sq in, for example 1sq in. A square meter is a metric measurement and can be abbreviated as sq m, for example 1sq m. Learn more about the metric system, including the common unit prefixes and how to convert between metric units.
Square Inch Measurements and Equivalent Square Meter Conversions
|Square Inches||Square Meters||Square Inches||Square Meters||Square Inches||Square Meters|
More Area Conversions
- Convert to Square Miles Area
- 1sq in is equal to 2.491E-10 square miles
- Convert to Acres Area
- 1sq in is equal to 1.5942E-7 acres
- Convert to Square Yards Area
- 1sq in is equal to 0.000772 square yards
- Convert to Square Feet Area
- 1sq in is equal to 0.006944 square feet
- Convert to Square Kilometers Area
- 1sq in is equal to 6.4516E-10 square kilometers
- Convert to Hectares Area
- 1sq in is equal to 6.4516E-8 hectares
- Convert to Ares Area
- 1sq in is equal to 6.4516E-6 ares
- Convert to Square Centimeters Area
- 1sq in is equal to 6.4516 square centimeters
- Convert to Square Millimeters Area
- 1sq in is equal to 645.16 square millimeters