Convert Ares to Square Meters
Learn How to Convert Ares to Square Meters Using our Conversion Formula
Converting an are area measurement to a square meter measurement involves multiplying your area by the conversion ratio to find the result. An are is equal to 100 square meters, so to convert simply multiply by 100.
For example, 5a = (5 × 100) = 500sq m.
Learn more about finding the area of your space using our area calculator.
Ares and square meters are both units used to measure area. Learn more about area and find more area measurement conversion calculators. An are is a metric measurement and can be abbreviated as a, for example 1a. A square meter is a metric measurement and can be abbreviated as sq m, for example 1sq m. Learn more about the metric system, including the common unit prefixes and how to convert between metric units.
More Area Conversions
- Convert to Square Miles Area
- 1a is equal to 3.861E-5 square miles
- Convert to Acres Area
- 1a is equal to 0.024711 acres
- Convert to Square Yards Area
- 1a is equal to 119.599005 square yards
- Convert to Square Feet Area
- 1a is equal to 1,076 square feet
- Convert to Square Inches Area
- 1a is equal to 155,000 square inches
- Convert to Square Kilometers Area
- 1a is equal to 0.0001 square kilometers
- Convert to Hectares Area
- 1a is equal to 0.01 hectares
- Convert to Square Centimeters Area
- 1a is equal to 1,000,000 square centimeters
- Convert to Square Millimeters Area
- 1a is equal to 100,000,000 square millimeters
Are Measurements and Equivalent Square Meter Conversions
|Ares||Square Meters||Ares||Square Meters||Ares||Square Meters|