Convert Ares to Acres
Enter your are value in the form below to get the value calculated in acres.
How to Convert Ares to Acres Using an Easy Conversion Formula
Converting an are area measurement to an acre measurement involves multiplying your area by the conversion ratio to find the result. An are is equal to 0.024711 acres, so to convert simply multiply by 0.024711.
Use an acreage calculator to find the area of a plot of land in acres by locating the boundaries on a map.
Ares and acres are both units used to measure area. Learn more about area and find more area measurement conversion calculators. An are is a metric measurement and can be abbreviated as a, for example 1a. An acre is an imperial measurement and can be abbreviated as ac, for example 1ac. Learn more about the metric system, including the common unit prefixes and how to convert between metric units.
Are Measurements and Equivalent Acre Conversions
More Area Conversions
- Convert to Square Miles Area
- 1a is equal to 3.861E-5 square miles
- Convert to Square Yards Area
- 1a is equal to 119.599005 square yards
- Convert to Square Feet Area
- 1a is equal to 1,076 square feet
- Convert to Square Inches Area
- 1a is equal to 155,000 square inches
- Convert to Square Kilometers Area
- 1a is equal to 0.0001 square kilometers
- Convert to Hectares Area
- 1a is equal to 0.01 hectares
- Convert to Square Meters Area
- 1a is equal to 100 square meters
- Convert to Square Centimeters Area
- 1a is equal to 1,000,000 square centimeters
- Convert to Square Millimeters Area
- 1a is equal to 100,000,000 square millimeters