Convert Square Yards to Acres
Enter your square yard value in the form below to get the value calculated in acres.
How to Convert Square Yards to Acres Using an Easy Conversion Formula
Converting a square yard area measurement to an acre measurement involves multiplying your area by the conversion ratio to find the result. A square yard is equal to 0.000207 acres, so to convert simply multiply by 0.000207.
Use an acreage calculator to find the area of a plot of land in acres by locating the boundaries on a map.
Square yards and acres are both units used to measure area. Learn more about area and find more area measurement conversion calculators. A square yard is an imperial measurement and can be abbreviated as sq yd, for example 1sq yd. An acre is an imperial measurement and can be abbreviated as ac, for example 1ac.
Square Yard Measurements and Equivalent Acre Conversions
|Square Yards||Acres||Square Yards||Acres||Square Yards||Acres|
More Area Conversions
- Convert to Square Miles Area
- 1sq yd is equal to 3.2283E-7 square miles
- Convert to Square Feet Area
- 1sq yd is equal to 9 square feet
- Convert to Square Inches Area
- 1sq yd is equal to 1,296 square inches
- Convert to Square Kilometers Area
- 1sq yd is equal to 8.3613E-7 square kilometers
- Convert to Hectares Area
- 1sq yd is equal to 8.3613E-5 hectares
- Convert to Ares Area
- 1sq yd is equal to 0.008361 ares
- Convert to Square Meters Area
- 1sq yd is equal to 0.836127 square meters
- Convert to Square Centimeters Area
- 1sq yd is equal to 8,361 square centimeters
- Convert to Square Millimeters Area
- 1sq yd is equal to 836,127 square millimeters