Convert Square Meters to Acres
Enter your square meter value in the form below to get the value calculated in acres.
How to Convert Square Meters to Acres Using an Easy Conversion Formula
Converting a square meter area measurement to an acre measurement involves multiplying your area by the conversion ratio to find the result. A square meter is equal to 0.000247 acres, so to convert simply multiply by 0.000247.
Use an acreage calculator to find the area of a plot of land in acres by locating the boundaries on a map.
Square meters and acres are both units used to measure area. Learn more about area and find more area measurement conversion calculators. A square meter is a metric measurement and can be abbreviated as sq m, for example 1sq m. An acre is an imperial measurement and can be abbreviated as ac, for example 1ac. Learn more about the metric system, including the common unit prefixes and how to convert between metric units.
Square Meter Measurements and Equivalent Acre Conversions
|Square Meters||Acres||Square Meters||Acres||Square Meters||Acres|
More Area Conversions
- Convert to Square Miles Area
- 1sq m is equal to 3.861E-7 square miles
- Convert to Square Yards Area
- 1sq m is equal to 1.19599 square yards
- Convert to Square Feet Area
- 1sq m is equal to 10.76391 square feet
- Convert to Square Inches Area
- 1sq m is equal to 1,550 square inches
- Convert to Square Kilometers Area
- 1sq m is equal to 1.0E-6 square kilometers
- Convert to Hectares Area
- 1sq m is equal to 0.0001 hectares
- Convert to Ares Area
- 1sq m is equal to 0.01 ares
- Convert to Square Centimeters Area
- 1sq m is equal to 10,000 square centimeters
- Convert to Square Millimeters Area
- 1sq m is equal to 1,000,000 square millimeters